Guild Ships? Leader can spawn them,

so like big ship and you can buy a ship for the guild and the leader can use that and get everyone on it from the guild yeah uh idk what else to say big ship 50k crown yep

This is the third fucking time this has been suggested, yes it is a good suggestion, but it’s been suggested twice

This really needs added…

I still don’t really think this is a good idea, and as @anon38832104 said, i’ve seen this so many times

lets say you get this super massive ship, so what?
there isn’t really any practical need or purpose to add guild flagships
shouldn’t a guild with that many members just construct a fleet instead?

in the end, doing this would either flip it to being too powerful or too weak
if even a small fleet of like 2-4 frigates could outclass it, then its too weak
if not, then it’d be way too powerful to actually balance out guild wars and ship pvp

But big boat

that still doesn’t make it a good idea
we’ll almost certainly have frigates again if not even larger ships to begin with

locking said content behind guilds is lame too

It would work as a good alternative to Guild halls, now you can actually have cool wars and naval battles and stuff

Big boat

big boat vs bigger boat

Simple balance it

And how is it a wall? The Guild ships will only be able to be spawned in by Guild HR’s and will just be buffed frigates or what ever ship

The big point is the emphasis on naval battles in AO which is why we wanted the game like that to begin with. Its legitimately hard to have a War in WOM but having a Naval battle with everyone on one boat or commanding a small fleet would not only be easy to coordinate but cool as hell since he seems to be making the boat system similar to Assassins creed 4.

If you can seem to beat a Big guild’s ship bring allies and team on their ship it would be an amazing fight surrounded on all sides and firing cannon fire after cannon fire and then using high jumps to board other ships imagining it alone is sick

this guys got the idea

Lol I also made a post like this and a bit more indepth

Many flaws come with this. You’ll have a FLEET of Guild Flagships due to solo guilds.

It’s also too hard to balance them. “Simple, balance it” is just a stupid answer, it’s not as easy as that. It requires extreme precaution or testing or else we might get a new pre-nerf Sunken situation.

1 Like

Again, we’ll likely just take over islands and customize them to our will.
I don’t see the problem with that, it’s more fun than overpowered ships exclusive to guilds.

And before you say “Well if you lock it behind 10k infamy solo guilds won’t be able to get them” that’s even worse. You’re just overpowering already overpowered guilds and locking fun content from 99% of the community.

1 Like

Oh yeah and as pointed above, please search for suggestions before suggesting your own. This is legit the fifth time I see a suggestion regarding Guild Ships.

@anon38832104 you can still have cool wars and naval battles and stuff
if anything, fleet battles are way cooler than just 2 big boats
We’ll probably even get building like in AA in the future,
which could already serve as an alternative to “guild halls”

@finnalca shouldn’t it be a matter of tactics and skill in fleet battles?
members could communicate via discord vc and shit
isn’t having just 1-3 overpowered guild ships fighting boring?

if the ship is powerful enough to fight off being surrounded on all sides, then it’s wayyyyy too powerful

this isn’t a real solution, as I stated, they’d either be too powerful or too weak regardless
if a small group of frigates could easily tear them apart, then it isn’t even worth it
if the ship is strong enough to fight off multiple frigates and potentially win, then it’s way too powerful
I can’t see a way to actually effectively balance this

Just make it so that the flagships can be spawned after reaching a certain guild rank like strong or powerful.

It will only be one in a server and to balance it make it not to easy to beat and as you said strong enough to fight multiple frigates if the guild is strong enough and “potentially win” The guild will only have a strong ship if they themselves are strong it will scale with INfamy so if your are a new guild the ship you have will be weak like a cutter compared to the Galleon of a Strong Guild. Since it scales you would be kinda an idiot to cahallenge a strong guilds ship without back up and not to mention the ship itself will prob be defended by other ships from the guild