Guild-Wide Wars

Guild-Wide Wars
effort 4.0 6 quality 4.333333333333333 6 reasonability 4.166666666666667 6

||Reason||

I think there needs to be a way to make it possible for other guilds to make it on the leaderboard by winning the fights as currently, its extremely difficult to make it onto the leaderboard. Not only do the top guilds have tons more members who can farm infamy, they already have a headstart. That 500,000+ infamy gap between regular guilds and leaderboard ones is only gonna increase without a change.

||The Main Idea||

Guild leaders would be able to challenge random guilds(the guild you send an invite to will be randomized, which can be 2 to 4-way battles with their guild members(depends on how many members are in the game). All guild members will then receive an invite to join which will disappear when enough people have joined. The players involved will then be teleported to a separate server with a random map and to prevent laggier players from getting targetted, there could be a forcefield around players that havent moved yet. Of course, there still would be a 3 minute wait untill the war begins. Once started, it functions just like Bedwars, but with AO’s combat system, so you keep your items. This war will also include ship PvP and travelling across islands When the game ends, the winning guild receives lots of infamy and some chests, while the losing guild(s) loses infamy, but still get chests too. The players will be transported back to the main game, and the battle would become the main headline of the day’s edition of the Agora, grating all parties renown or bounty. These challenges will have a cooldown of 3 hours for every guild involved and thy cant accept any other invite during that time period.

||Why this would work||

It allows PvP based guilds to earn infamy in their own way and gives other guilds a chance to make it onto the leaderboard. Most ordinary players either have school, a job or something else to do and they wont have time to grind infamy in a Roblox game. This idea lets guilds earn infamy in a large amount instead of constantly grinding.

I’ll try to rework this suggestion as time passes.

2 Likes

Nice but this is exploitable by people not hitting start.

there could be a forcefield around players that havent moved yet instead, like in the base game. anyone that tries to exploit this would get their base destroyed and lose

This is a cool idea, although if we want to shoot higher then we can add an extra sea dedicated to PvP (separated from the story of course) that would function like RS Wilderness with a bunch of rewards and stuff. Then after that we can have all the islands give a bunch of infamy and then the Guild-Wide Wars would take place there.

It would essentially be like a giant turf war that takes place in an Elysium type environment, it would also be a good place for people to practice PvP as well. It’d be so dope but something like that is incredibly unrealistic (And we have to focus on story seas only for now).

I would like clans to have more things to do other than no lifeing on infamy grind

im pretty sure maybe the island building could solve this

Maybe we could have an ally system as well where allies can participate?

i mean true also

Good idea, but I feel like it can also be abused, what will stop clans from using an alt clan to farm infamy? Like they can just make a ghost clan with alts and keep waging war on it and win lots of infamy easily without the risk of losing any infamy?

it all depends on how much infamy the guilds have. if youre going up against a new guild with 0 infamy, you wont gain much, maybe like 500 renown. This forces players to grind up infamy on their alts just to farm, which at that point, just fight wars against actual guilds.
This prevents bigger guilds from targetting smaller ones since they only gain 500 extra renown and have to wait a few hours to do it again.

I think I like this idea. It means that the top clans actually represent skilled players instead of who started grinding infamy the earliest.

Before Elysium came out I kinda thought of this idea as a way of fixing the divide between PvE and PvP players. A sea that’s mean to simulate the “spirit of ganking” or whatever; a sea for pvpers to indulge in their desires to kill everyone they see without ruining the fun of others; a sea to encourage (but not force) pvpers and pvers to separate but also bridge the gap between fodder and skill (letting pvers actually learn pvp by getting experience). Lorewise it would be created by a curse user making a hole in the dark sea and transforming some islands to create a massive battleground.

Sadly now that elysium is out, any suggestion related to this would be immediate shot down since you’ll be able to rent an elysium server for 300 robux (extremely stupid) or wait for an existing elysium server to have an empty space. Maybe I’ll still try though.

This’d be perfect as long as it’s random, challenging other clans just makes it abusable cause you could target a clan with bad players intentionally or farm your friends

yeah you have a point

you have a point

I am not a clan player, but the idea seems kind of okay, especially if it’s an event that happens quite rarely and if both of the fighting clans agree.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.