Guilds are turning into pure chaos

I mean, what do you expect? World of Magic is basically a game that you fight in
Not some roleplay RPG game you farm for 1 minute and leave and come back to the game to farm again with other players that don’t talk in.

1. reply button exists, use it
  2. cuz people are bored

I know the difference but unlike other games this game has crappy guild wars all over the place And island capturing will just make them dictate an island. I mean who wants that and all those suggestions for clan warships I get it cool and all but wydm try to not kill harmless guildless players whom are going to an island or the dark sea cause we already know when AO releases all the guilds are going to the dark sea. Guildless players can’t even do crap about them they’ll just be easily obliterated or subjugated into them

actual guild wars are rare

thats not how guilds operate with that
they claim an island and leave, because it gives them infamy over-time
only idiots will pretend theyre a government

“dont have skill issue”

everything else you said was so illiterate that idk what you said

I don’t think he’s ever played games such as booga booga.

i havent played booga booga but yeah i see your point
put him in like rogue or smth and see how he copes

I played booga booga a couple of times It was fun until i kept dying

Booga booga is literally the as what he said, there’s ocean and islands and you take over tribes and start a war.

please for the love of god you unintelligible child i beg of you learn how to use the reply button

The good part about the it it’s that it’s crafty and not animal like games unlike adopt me

Also, it’s not their fault if they kill some guy who goes on an island that’s taken over by a guild.
It’s just the way that they choose to do to the player.

Besides, you chose to play the game, now to choose what to do in the game, and the choice you decide such as you did with booga booga.

You’re right In the hint it should say if your guildless to avoid the islands that are captured by guilds. Especially if your a low level and saving up crowns.

people are still grinding infamy? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

we all know its you lockial

nonononono im not grinding infamy nonnononononononnoon lies (omega winnin)

Vetex literally stated that AO wasn’t made to be a pure fighting game-

And?
Neither was AR look how that turned out.
If pvp exists. And there’s a mechanic that promotes it. It’ll happen.

1 Like

my conclusion from this discussion: skill up butter cup

skill issue wet tissue