Guilds being wiped?

everyone else has like 50 and under infamy, those who have 50+ is all under 200 or 100, no one has gotten 300+ except for you

I had over 600 gained for this guild leo.

this is what i’ve been waiting for
the biggest haha funny i might get here in a while

just waiting until someone posts a rant post here for people to go ape shit and berserk on, i hope that actually happens for the simple reason that unlike other haha funnies, this one is more divisive. i’d imagine a good amount of people don’t like the update.

i got it all under 2 months though and 1 month was when spear was dead and we were all training

We should give the world a show, I can’t wait for blood to spill on AOs release.

did you do it under 1 month?

ok nerd I still lost more overall

I got 300+ in one month. Remember back when it was pre rookie? How did you THINK we recovered from the armada attacks?

well

1 Like

oh well, murder will probably still be widespread I’m sure.

haha true but i don’t think anything will compare to early guild days

Yooooooooo!

you acting like u got a big accomplishment, i got 500 in a month my first month i started playing the game, and 2,000+ infamy in total through all the guilds I’ve been in

Imagine someone speedruns 5000 Galleons to snipe the names of guilds like Suncry or Roselight

Guilds can have the same names

and since it’s online I can’t tell if it’s a joke or not

Ah okay, I didn’t know that.

Lol black bulls doesnt really care (I think)

acquire - yes
helios - no
suncry - no
black bulls - yes

instead of listing out top guilds with big community think about small guilds like silverthorn arcane maids, naval etc