Gun warrior stuff i have learnt for playing for. 75 hours

This will be a ongoing thing where every hour milestone I discuss what I learnt playing gun warrior in pvp.

1. Bullet m1s heavily depend on how laggy the server is. Sometimes it hits visually with the impact and all but no damage is displayed (possible client side)
  2. Cheap shot is a pretty decent move if you can execute it correctly using cheap shot + its multi shot it can do a meaningful amount of damage unless you get hit by a lag spike.
  3. Piercing shot and power shot can basically be a double piercing shot combo.
  4. Its hard to play with guns without accidentally hitting with them in endlag. Since guns are a very high risk, high skill, high reward weapon (not for now since its damage has accidentally been nerfed by 33%) its much slower than classes like mage who can easily swing together combos.
  5. Don’t hold down abilities with guns more times often than not you miss and result in you getting hit by the most devious mage combo ever.
    things i would like changed
    Increase the fire rate of rapid fire: hence its name doesn’t scale it off attack speed because it can become very punishable at times. Instead give it its own fire rate as rapid.
    fix grabs please: pretty self explanatory it just ruins combo potential and most grabs are just a chance to hit fully.
3 Likes

additional change: make it so that gun m1s dont lock you in place for a split second, like how mage m1s let you move freely while firing

Nice review

No, mage m1s are short ranged, do 80 dmg, and are WAY slower. Being able to move during gun m1s would make them unpunishable

gun m1s arent even punishable to begin with bub

Depends on how close you are to them

usually gun mains like me arent really fond of going up close

Yeah, but it’s still technically possible with a hitscan (Shot or Piercing Shot)