Guns if they were realistic build

So, I experimented with creating a build that best suited me personally and this is what came across my pea sized brain of mine:
Introducing a build that would revolutionize guns (realistic gun build)
Musket Fully Charged e with gold bullets:
Musket M1 golden bullets:
Dual Flintlock fully charged rapid fire gold bullets:
(Per hit)
Dual Flintlocks M1 Gold Bullets:
Positives:

1. High damage
  2. nearly instant travel speed for bullets
  3. good at long range
    Negatives:
  4. Not spammable
  5. Low hp
  6. Weak up close
    So to counteract it:
    Low hp: I changed one of the guns to a hard rav war shield just to make sure I press G
    Weak up close: Using warlord so fs will be viable.
4 Likes

christ combine that with your aim this is going to be hell

Oh trust me once I become goated with aim this would be braindead in a good way.

What gear did u use?

I will post a image soon

Alright

if I were to guess, (ALL STRONG ENCHANT AND POWER JEWELS), Elius Chestplate, Elius Boots, Carina Accesory, Arcsphere and Power Amulet

1 Like

correct

oh hey, I’m doing this as well. Glass cannon BABY, the highest damage I got so far is 480,
on that note what class are you using?

Warlord

any reason you using Warlord? I’m using conjurer for the high weapon damage and magic Synergy
Yes, I’m trying to min-max single shot damage
(I suck at aiming so I put all of my skills to size 20% to force myself to aim better
now I just do no damage : D )

Cool build

guns build but arcane reborn code

Lets say that you are using a gun build and you are a warrior. This means that you don’t really have any close range combat options deeming yourself vulnerable to attacks.
So with warlords fs I can be efficient at both close and long range combat if done correctly.

oh yea that makes sense
the thing is I found it easier to land M1 closer I am
so can I kind of scare them off even with the burst of gunfire (even tho I’m weakest afterward lol)
other than that grabs are funny
i do run 1 melee just one tho

Boutta gun down the bounty hunters with this one and run away

I legit used one rapid fire fully charged and hit 2 m1s and won immediately.

Own a musket for home defense, since that’s what the monarchs of the sea intended. Four ruffians break into my brig. “What the (B_WDare)devil?” As I grab my musketeer hat and bronze musket. M1 a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he’s dead on the spot. Draw my bronze flintlock on the second man, miss multi-shot entirely because it’s a dogshit skill and nails the neighbor’s cachalot whale. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grapeshot. “Tally ho, lads!”, the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel tip off a fleet of bounty hunters. Fixed poison tooth dagger and charge the last terrified rapscallion and he bleeds out waiting on the Grand Navy to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Ah, just as the monarchs of the sea intended.

me fr!

1 Like

Now that is a weapon.

You will need more protein powder and bullets for this build.

1 Like