Guys how did some people get trillions of bounty or fame?

Like a while ago i killed some dude in a server it gave me a lot of bounty. I suspect he might have hacked, if so how do I contact an admin to get rid of my bounty? I can prove that I got the bounty after killing the guy cuz it’s in my uh bounty contract.

Submit a bug ticket to vetcord, it’s been happening to a lot of people

It’s an exploit people are using

you can talk to the desk npc in silverhold or in whitesummit to reset your renown

It’s gonna cost a lot though if you gained millions of bounty or something. It cost me about 660 galleons to reset around 66k bounty

oh, didnt know it scales

Ok guys thanks but how do i submit a ticket to vetex to prove that I didn’t hack?

92 trillion / 100 = 920 000 000 000 due to that logic i’d have to pay this much:/ like i was just hunting the top bounty but i didn’t read the number well when i killed him i got a lot of bounty due to it saying it in the chat, then bro left.

Unless you want to keep your feats (e.g. killed emperor), join the syndicate or gravy and then leave it. It will reset your renown for free. Although, you’ll need to transfer your guild first (if you have one).

“Level 50” “Emperor of the Sea”

Makes me wonder if its theoretically possible to get onto the leaderboard without hitting level 50 or even leveling up

it’s not an exploit, just a bug. Isn’t bannable

Ty guys, anyway they told us not to play and they may reset everything which happened in the last few days so iama not play cuz I don’t want to lose my inventory.

I’m gonna do the same too. It’s probably the best thing to do at this point

I have my doubts that there will be a rollback, but the main reason nobody wants to play is because of the confirmed cases of peoples inventories being stolen.