Guys I found a new weapon!1!1

It’s not scalded tooth dagger, it’s something else!1!1
Totally not Scorched Metal Shard

I always had an idea for a kingdom that was steampunk-centric, and tbh, having a scorch DoT dagger would be pretty cool for a kingdom like that.

some sort of electrically heated blade that was also amplified with traces of arcanium within its wiring and craftsmanship.

if we get another dot dagger i’m going to fucking bulldoze vetex’s home

6 Likes

We should develop my steampunk kingdom idea fr

a kingdom more interested in the pursuit of technology rather than curses and whatnot.

bro really said ‘F### you, i dont need curses’

why
i like DoT weapons

I wanted to also add a fighting style that was steampunk themed.

It was a fighting style that gave players a set of mechanical limbs for a very pressure based fighting style with attacks that come out in bursts of 2 or 4 due to the extra helping hands.

i do too, but if we get a THIRD DOT DAGGER before getting another dot weapon of a different type, i might lose it bro

normal dagger: applies bleeding
bam, new dagger with DoT

1 Like

guns when

flitnlock
kusmet

we need ice musket now

No banana not again

I NEED This now!
Just think about how cool it would be to use a musket made of ice. That’s what I’m hoping Frostmetal will allow you to do, just create weapons to use as you like.

1 Like

that sounds more like a lost spell than a magic itself, a conjurer exclusive spell sounds cool

Me realizing that all the daggers have dots

Remember when you could use scorched metal shards to make a petrify pot that could stun for 15 secs? The good old days… Best way to jump players.

uh what
why not anymore?

that was never a thing to begin with
scorched metal shards make scorching potions which apply the scorched status effect
volcanic crystals make the potions that petrify