Haha cringe (this is AO I swear)

Interesting…

I think it fits pretty well

yeah, she has some scars on her arms as well as one on her face (but you can’t see it in this piece)

those were more of a subtle design change, while I wanted her to look like someone who’s approachable I also wanted to give her aspects that shows she’s a fighter

4 Likes

Ah, okay. I was about to get Matpat-ing when I noticed they weren’t on this

Nevermind then.

i mean that was an old piece from like a year ago and i made these changes like months later :sob:
so it’s more apparent in recent pieces but my older ones are a bit outdated in terms of design

Alright, who called her cringe. I just wanna talk. I totally don’t have a full heat meter and am strategically planning my location so as to jump you, dw bro, just say you called her cringe.

Anyways
The shading is looking pretty good; you’re doing great with it! I don’t do art, my commentary shall be dry as fuck for an eternity, but I can see improvement!

I had this draft for like half of the day and was gonna add more but I deadass got nothin, mb

1 Like

you don’t have to worry about making lengthy replies it’s fine :sob:
js taking the time to look at my art already means a lot ^^

and thank you, glad i made some sort of improvement :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

really? right in front of the entirety of vetcord and the forums? and my next reply? AND MY PB&J???

She is bound by the construct of society by being scared of becoming cringe.

Always do great with the rendering

1 Like

Uh… Anyways…
I just wanna let people I like know that I like what they’re doing. The longer, more written-out responses seem to make people happier, and I like being able to spread some cheer!
But, you do have a point, I must admit…

Also, you’re more than welcome! And don’t be hard on yourself if you think your improvement is “slow” compared to others. Everyone takes time to get better at things, and they do so in their own time!
I am an astounding example of this, we don’t talk about my precalculus and linux classes.

4 Likes

OH FUCK THAT GUY IMMA

Aiming Gun GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

1 Like

this reminds me of a arguement that went down in a server while i was making mac n cheese and i said really? right in front of MY mac n cheese :sob:

1 Like

Utterly magnificent response
(I have never understood the joke, not even when I wrote it then)

Apologies, this my friend’s account, he left to feed his dogs, he came back to see what happened and beat me up so i would make an apology (i think my eye is turning purple).

the joke is calling the mac n cheese sacred, and that by acting so uncouth around it you are a true rapscallion

oh.

huh…

i wasn’t even talking bout you i replied to a completely different comment m8

Ah, great, now I’m hungry

either his misinterpretation, or i think he replied to the wrong person bruv

give noelle a cookie she deserves it