Haha cringe (this is AO I swear)

this was originally meant to be a coloured doodle to put in my thread but then I went “mwehehehehehe” on a whim and tried to see how much I could push my shading and colours
I haven’t posted here in a hot while so I’m not sure if anyone remembers me but this is my AO file so uh hopefully it’s allowed here ;;^ ^

haha cringe i’m gonna combust her with dynamite

based off this

56 Likes

It’s better to be cringe and free, rather than never be free at all.

Glad to see you’re out and about still : ) You’ve really come a long way in terms of rendering! Love the lighting.

3 Likes

to be cringe is to be free

and thank you so much ! its nice to see you :>

3 Likes

Oh my god welcome back Alex and Noelle :face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

for some reason its funny that the most radiant ahh beam of light is shining on her at this very moment

1 Like

Rendering is amazing

1 Like

Heaven opened up to call her cringe like its a divine epiphany

1 Like

who called her cringe i would like to have a word >:((((((

jokes aside, the colors and lighting are so nice!!! you’ve improved so much its insane

1 Like

2 Likes

fire

1 Like

its better to be cringe and free, but HEYY ALEX HII I LOVE THE SHADING, LIGHTING AND COLORS ON THIS ONEE YOU DID GOOD!!

1 Like

cute

1 Like

Goodness Stella, your shading has gotten really good. I love the attention to subsurface scattering and the blending.

Oh and her biceps are nice too-

2 Likes

CRINGE!
(complete sentence)

god came down only to tell her she was cringe frfr

awh thank youuu
mm i tried to shade her arms in a way that sorta showed she had muscles at least so im glad you caught on :sob:

icarus probably called her cringe : P

Oooohh, is that a tattoo?

I somehow failed to notice that, but did notice the new(?) scars on her arm.

yup yup! thought it would add a bit more character to her design since AO customization is limited