Hair Combos

Please…Ive been trying for days to get good hair combos but I just suck so much… I just want cool hair for a female character :sob: I need some inspiration right nyow!!!

How do you want the hair to look?

I just want anything for a female character, but the hairs are so limiting :c why cant Vetex just make it that we can use our roblox avatar’s hair for the ingame hair!!

cap

65 + 67 is my favourite combo
65 works well with a lot of different hairs tbh

Im fr, so far the only thing that ive been able to do is ponytails but thats getting repetitive

I think my character’s hair combo was pretty good (if you just want simple long hair).
Screen Shot 2024-03-11 at 11.42.17 PM
Screen Shot 2024-03-14 at 1.17.13 PM
Unfortunately the hair clips into the cape but you can see it when you run.
I don’t remember which numbers they were but one of them is this
Screen Shot 2024-03-14 at 1.23.54 PM
The other one is just the simple long hair.

that ones not that bad but the top looks so flat it forces me to use a hat but i just wanna use goggles at most

everyone looks better with a wizard hat

Yeah I don’t like the head looking so flat lol.

Wizard hat genuinly only works as a mage build and I am never touching that

65 + 61

i got a good combo on all my files, i’ll have to check the numbers when i get home

Just as flat tbh, so far this is the only decent thing I was able to come up with but the bun on the back kind of makes me look like a granny :sob:

it’s 61+90 i think, i have it two toned to sort my files but it also looks nice with one colour

eh, looks too basic imo, and would clash a lot with the capes and other back accessories :confused:

I use 25+35 on one of my files, I like the look a lot

ngl that does look pretty cool, def needs to be covered with a hat tho (sadly)

that’s number 61