Halloween Event : A Review

I have finished the halloween event yesterday. It was not too fun, but it was pretty satisfying looking at an inventory full of purples.
I mean LOOK AT THIS.

You’re telling me this inventory isn’t satisfying to look at?

I will be splitting this review into two sections.

The Hunt

At first when I saw the preview, I was a little disappointed. So, the way we get our items is to just grind like normal and do nothing interesting? I expected some kind of maybe special quest, a special boss, or any other way than just plain grinding.

Doing chests is what I do all the time, and the quests and fishing just add extra boredom to the event. Look, I did not enjoy running around Summer Hold looking for the boring quests and praying to the RNG gods just to get the item I needed.

A thing I can say is, Vetex did a pretty nice job for making the RNG a little more forgiving. It doesn’t take as long as a sunken to get the items, at least.

The Vanities

In this section I will rate every single vanity out of 10.
Pumpkin Fedora : 5/10; pretty meh.
Dark Omen Mask : 9/10, well designed; I love it very much.
Wrappings (Head) : 4/10; garbage, doesn’t go well with outfits.
Mini Cauldron : 7/10; if you wanted to dress more like a witch I guess you can now.
Death Crown : 8/10; another great one, neutral colors work with most outfit and gives a deadly vibe to it.

Candy Corn Hat : 3/10; trash, doesn’t go well.
Halloween Bag : 5/10; not bad, but not good either.
Wrappings (Body) : 7/10, this is better since you can pretend you have wounds all over, but it would be higher if the Torso disable feature worked on this one.
Skeleton hat : 7/10; well-designed, if you wanted to become a pirate witch, this hat is for you.
Hallowed I : 8/10; pumpkin hats are good in general.

Shoulder Crow : 9/10; interesting accessory for shoulder, which works with most outfits.
Bat Ears : 7/10; would work well if RNG gives a great color.
Wrappings (Legs) : 6/10; same reason as body, but makes less sense on legs.
Skull Chain Necklace : 8/10; very cool necklace, if you don’t use a cape that covers up the entire necklace.
Hallowed II : 8/10; same reason as Hallowed I.

Headless Horseman : 8/10; very great if you decide to dress like a mythical creature.

Overall, I would rate the Halloween event a 4/10, it gave some great vanities overall (at least better than independence, because the vanity can actually work in outfits better), but is a pain to get the items and doesn’t give much enjoyment.

1 Like

yeah, really annoying to do everything. And I had to do this three times, so it kinda sucked away the enjoyment. At least the atmosphere was cool.

The beanie was actually better than I thought, a 4-5 for me. I was disappointed and surprised that there was a purple and red pumpkin, but no orange?

yeah literally doesnt make sense how theres no orange pumpkin