Has anybody here played Pilgrammed?

bow fr goat weapon, it scales of dexterity and since most gear than gives agility also gives dex I can actually do damage while being fast as fuck

How does one get a bow though

Seeing the bow makes me want to come back again if I can get one

Yeah. Transitioning to guns but I might just stay with bows frfr. Guns use mana, which means you need dex, agility, and int.

Pilgrammed is the most peak rpg on roblox ngl

Better voxlblade imo, the start felt like a bandit beater but it is actually quite fun to play at times. I doubt i see myself seriously playing this but hey if i ever feel bored i might hop on it again :person_shrugging:

oh my god theres so many places to go to for a recently released game.

pilgrammed is p fun tbh

game has somewhat good combat with bosses that are simple yet hard especially without parry buffers (e.g. kai guy)
often found myself not bandit beating due to progression usually being really fast especially when doing quests or just generally exploring, only exception is when i really wanted a drop from something.

however some parts of the game are pretty unbalanced. for example some items are kind of overpowered (e.g. delicate egg, doubles parry window but take more damage) or is blatantly op (e.g. magic bullets, guns now scale off int but can’t crit. so good that it went from a shop item to a t. merchant item and had its crits removed).

some of its models are also goofy as hell (e.g. bears), but they don’t have a good modeler so i don’t blame them for it.