Has anybody here played Pilgrammed?

it’s a new RPG on roblox that came out very recently, i recommend checking it out if you havent.

4 Likes

nope

i played it and its pretty fun, right now im in the desert area, the PvE is kind of fun but it’s basically just killing NPC’s over and over until you get stronger

Seems nice i may try it out

Played it for a bit and God is it nice.

It was fun at first, but it’s literally just a bandit beater

grand piss online flashbacks

This game used to be called ‘I don’t feel so good simulator’ and i remember playing it quite copiously.

why are you recommending a completely unrelated game?
yeah its a good simulator and all but i posted about an RPG.

group name looked familiar and i wanted to bring it up, sorry.

ok i forgive you, but please give context next time.

Though tried the game
Isn’t really my type of game, you move really slowly and that’s irritating
Couldn’t bear some of the controls either

Spent a good while on it. Like level 18. Fine game. Wish pvp was a thing. Sometimes hit detection just doesn’t work, like at all, but overall a fine experience. Not perfect but it terrible either.

I really wish pvp was a thing as pve really isn’t my favorite. If you got a bunch of players might as well give them the option to clobber one another. Idk if it has pvp but it doesn’t seem like it does.

7.6/10 experience I’d say.

2 Likes

Grinded it out pretty hard, got to max rank (30). the games pretty fun and I’ve still got things I could dp

I just tried it out and got to level 5, the game is ironically pretty fun and has charm to it
overall looking forward to grinding it out

decently fun game, kinda like lower budget deepwoken but it’s got actually good devs.

tho I must say, the bandit king is one of the most brutal ways I’ve seen a game force you to learn to parry, mostly because it’s the first boss

(I had to abuse bow to beat him because of him having no hitstun along with fast attacks, I did parry and dodge tho)

you can enable PvP, it’s not on by default but type “:pvp me” in the chat (you can only fight players who have it enabled)

1 Like

O damn okay. :eyes:

I just used bow and I’ve been a long range fighter ever since.

Fighting with the sword is definitely annoying. Why play like that when you can just slowly shoot everything to death?