Has despawning boats been denied?

just saw that vetex apperantly already completly denied cancelling quests, so i was wondering if despawning boats also will never be added

(come on man how can you have the best game on roblox but then fumble the bag on stuff like this)

I think the re-dock feature was added so we don’t despawn our boats.
And yes, he don’t want to add this

re-docking is an entirely differnent thing

Well in a way, it is. If you could despawn the boat, to update it with the new part you put on it, you could just despawn then respawn the ship

if despawning your boat was in there would still be a redock button because it’s much faster and leaves the boat in the same place, both can exist.

like i’m still waiting for an good answer on why you just can’t despawn boats, like there just isn’t one

Oh I know
It wouldn’t be “realistic” (pretty sure vetex answered something by saying this)

my ass sending lightning strikes to the guards flying at mach ten through the air with their swords (it’s very realistic)

that’s just a shitty excuse, he can always wave it away with magic. really dunno what vetex has against this feature, i’m really mad at this feature not existing because like literally every person is for this, just vetex isn’t and he just doesn’t actually give a reason

vetex acting like boat despawning killed his grandma

I’ve got an idea
Why the ability of despawning ship isn’t a side upgrade (like dodge reflexes)?

i really don’t care how boat despawning would be added, aslong as it is a thing we can have early in the game.

Just place down a camp and reset to trigger the despawn sequence
I do that all the time

can’t always place down camps, also doesn’t that still take away renown and money?

it should be changed so it spawns your ship in front of the dock tho instead of just refreshing it in the same place

1 Like

Placing camps takes just 20 galleons and reseting doesn’t take any renown
If you loose galleons from reseting then you can just, yknow, pick your galleon bag back up because you respawned right where you reset

don’t you not get the full amount tho from your own drops

Iunno

As much I can understand why you can’t despawn your ship, I think you should at least allowed to spawn a rowboat when you reached Caravel without switching Vessel you want to spawn.

A ship can carry a boat, while a can’t hold a ship.
-Edward Kenway

Yes, this suggestion is part of the declines suggestions list;

at best to despawn a boat
you place a camp in any place where you can and reset on purpose (make sure your in a safe spot to begin with)
wait out the timer and tada its gone now