Has despawning boats been denied?

i really don’t care how boat despawning would be added, aslong as it is a thing we can have early in the game.

Just place down a camp and reset to trigger the despawn sequence
I do that all the time

can’t always place down camps, also doesn’t that still take away renown and money?

it should be changed so it spawns your ship in front of the dock tho instead of just refreshing it in the same place

1 Like

Placing camps takes just 20 galleons and reseting doesn’t take any renown
If you loose galleons from reseting then you can just, yknow, pick your galleon bag back up because you respawned right where you reset

don’t you not get the full amount tho from your own drops

Iunno

As much I can understand why you can’t despawn your ship, I think you should at least allowed to spawn a rowboat when you reached Caravel without switching Vessel you want to spawn.

A ship can carry a boat, while a can’t hold a ship.
-Edward Kenway

Yes, this suggestion is part of the declines suggestions list;

at best to despawn a boat
you place a camp in any place where you can and reset on purpose (make sure your in a safe spot to begin with)
wait out the timer and tada its gone now

still quite shit, should just be a feature,

ok come on, this easily is the best thing then, if vetex really has a phobia against despawn button then he can atleast do this right???

2 Likes

and tada it’s still a shit system

vetex just doesn’t want the perfect game

but why do you want to despawn your boat in the first place
hes not against respawning your boat in front of you if you are too far away or something, only against despawning to avoid damage and having to walk back to it cuz thats a cheap tactic

So your boat isn’t destroyed when you’re at the other side of the island?

you never play with friends??

my friend got a much better boat, so i go around on his so we can also more effectively use the hunting gear, my boat is then in nowhere’s land now

that’s what we mainly want, i think people just assumed that despawning would need to be part of it since that’s what most other games do

yea, its the only thing resembling a despawn button for ships :skull:

ik theres some reasons, the main thing probably being easier to run away from your a hunter or something (they wont destroy your boat while being ganked by another guy of theirs when the boat is despawned thanks to the implementation of such a button for example), thats my reasoning tho

the other most likely reasoning being vetex/balance team wanted to do so, because they wanted to

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.