Have you realized Sailor fist solos curse users?

That’s not the point. My point is that you’re not using seawater at all you’re using water magically produced in the same fashion that iron legs’ iron coating is

Magic radiation is also a very different concept to like alpha/beta/gamma radiation

okay but what about the like, 100s of bottles of seawater that sailor style users carry

can we just throw those at a curse user to kill them

Depends on the curse. Conceivably a curse user that has a curse like wind, plasma, fire, even acid (because glass is usually corrosion resistant) the bottle would just phase through them without occasion but if a solid curse user or a user of a curse that would conceivably compromise the bottle on impact it would have some effect

Again it is important to note that curse users need to be covered quite a bit with seawater to have any effect so a few bottles of seawater probably would have much or even less than the same amount of effect as a magic attack.

I also want to consider that when a curse use is submerged they are basically surrounded by a MASSIVE ocean of magic and perhaps even a dunk tank of seawater might not have the effect.

The most efficient way to deal with curse users is to suplex them into the sea

That makes me wonder, can a regular human hand touch a curse user or does it need magic fortification of some kind

Seeing as non-magic attacks not incased in aura cannot injure curse wielders, I assume the same applies for touching them

1 Like

We know the reason even slow moving blasts hurt so much is because the magic energy is intended to harm, so theoretically if a curse user decided to benevolently touch someone they would be fine

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :woozy_face: :hot_face:

The fuck you mean- oh

The Freaky curse

1 Like

The curse I would go for if equinox wasn’t a thing :pregnant_man:

Supercurse users can exist Yknow

I imagine it’s close to how sodium metal interacts with water.

If there was a small interaction and with small quantities, it would cause some sparks. Nothing serious.

Now if you were to drop sodium metal into the sea, it would cause an explosion, due to being in complete contact with water and prolonged enough to make a reaction.

So maybe when you hit a curse user with Sailor Fist, you’d be dealing heavier knockback/damage or so, but not instantly killing them.

1 Like