He is not your sunshine

I am sick of seeing lebron fucking james everywhere. I cant even open my phone and the first thing i see is his face paired with:
You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are gray
You’ll never know, dear
How much I love you
Please don’t take
My sunshine away

The other night, dear
As I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you
In my arms
When I awoke, dear
I was mistaken
So I hung my head and cried

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are gray
You’ll never know, dear
How much I love you
Please don’t take
My sunshine away.

And thats not even the end because after that we literally have stuff like:
I was only nine years old. I loved lebron so much, I had all the merchandise and movies. I’d pray to lebron every night before I go to bed, thanking for the life I’ve been given. “Lebron is love”, I would say, “lebron is life”. My dad hears me and calls me a f*****t. I knew he was just jealous for my devotion of lebron. I called him a cunt. He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep. I’m crying now and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it’s really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel something touch me. It’s lebron. I’m so happy. He whispers in my ear, “want a sprite cranberry?”. He grabs me with his powerful black hands, and puts me on my hands and knees. I spread my [redacted] for lebron. He penetrates my [redacted]. It hurts so much, but I do it for lebron. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please lebron. He roars a mighty roar, as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Lebron looks him straight in the eye, and says, “It’s all over now”. Lebron leaves through my window. Lebron is love. Lebron is life.
And dont get me started with:

Boy oh boy where do I even begin. Lebron… honey, my pookie bear. I have loved you ever since I first laid eyes on you. The way you drive into the paint and strike fear into your enemies eyes. Your silky smooth touch around the rim, and that gorgeous jumpshot. I would do anything for you. I wish it were possible to freeze time so I would never have to watch you retire. You had a rough childhood, but you never gave up hope. You are even amazing off the court, you’re a great husband and father, sometimes I even call you dad. I forvever dread and weep, thinking of the day you will one day retire. I would sacrifice my own life it were the only thing that could put a smile on your beautiful face. You have given me so much joy, and heartbreak over the years. I remember when you first left clevenland and its like my heart got broken into a million pieces. But a tear still fell from my right eye when I watched you win your first ring in miami, because deep down, my glorious king deserved it. I just wanted you to return home. Then allas, you did, my sweet baby boy came home and I rejoiced. 2015 was a hard year for us baby, but in 2016 you made history happen. You came back from 3-1 and I couldn’t believe it. I was crying, bawling even, and I heard my glorious king exclaim these words,
“CLEVELAND, THIS IS FOR YOU!” Not only have you changed the game of basketball and the world forever, but you’ve eternally changed my world. And now you’re getting older, but still the goat, my goat. I love you pookie bear, my glorious king, Lebron James. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:🫶🏽
or
From Akron, Ohio, born to a mom who raised him alone,
LeBron James rose to greatness all on his own.
With a talent so rare and a drive that won’t quit,
He was the most justifiable first draft pick, a sure hit.

He played with heart and soul, with fire in his eyes,
Chasing victories, as he took the world by surprise.
Rookie of the Year, he made his mark with pride,
Playing with passion, leaving all opponents aside.

With four MVPs and four championships won,
He’s cemented his place as one of the greatest, hell of a run.
Two gold medals, with Team USA he did play,
And on the court, he lit up the game in every way.

And now his encore, surpassing Kareem’s score,
LeBron James, rewriting the game’s folklore.
After two decades in the NBA, he still shines bright,
A basketball legend, unmatched with might.

So here’s to LeBron, the king of the court,
A true legend, with a journey that can’t be bought.
From Akron to Miami, Cleveland to LA,
His legacy lives on, in every alley-oop and lay.
I AM TIRED OF THIS MAN WHEN IS IT GONNA END

brainrot has leaked into the AO forums… its over…