Headless Ownership Poll III

Headless Ownership Poll III
  • 10+

0 voters

If you have above 10, please specify in the comments.

still on 3 a year later :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

3’s still a really solid amount to own.

i dont really have much drive since i may leave the community entirely before/after ao, and im just really not feeling ao as a game i would like so i might give em away :woman_shrugging:

also stop helping me cope!! 3’s mid :yawning_face:

You can give 1 of them away to me. :smile:

Always worth a try y’know.

I’d just hold onto them in case you change your mind later.

And at a minimum, 3 is certainly above the average, based on the 4 previous Headless polls on the forums. And that’s not including how I think forumers are on average richer than the general playerbase, so you’d likely rank even better in comparison to all players.

maybe idk

I’ll do that for a bit after aos release and if i do like the game even just a little ill keep them, if not…ill give em to some person(s)

can i have one :face_holding_back_tears:

my provided reasoning and evidence on why: i like your awesome avatar and portfolio and im a snotty begging whiner

I see my headless as a novelty item. To me, personally, it doesn’t hold much value. I own it for the sake of owning it. Shows that much when I traded a headless for a strong oath. I already had one so the other didn’t have a whole lot of value to me. Still an objectively bad trade, especially now, but eh I don’t think I really regret it.

why are people already thirsting over them

it’s not even guaranteed that i’ll give them away, and i only said “maybe” cuz ill either give it to randos or people im acquainted with

1 Like

because headless is the item of all time and want to have it considering you have to pay 2 strong sunken swords and the street dog’s organs for one

ok…

17 or 18 i forget

Compelling argument, but I’m afraid I’ll have to say no.

yall need to stop encouraging him to keep them and let him give them to me

yea. traded a headless for some sunken items just a strong sword and hard helm. could’ve goten more but decided that headless pricings are ridiculous and they aren’t even worth that much. Lots of major traders have lots of headless and refuse to trade them for anything except like 4+ Strong sunken swords. It’s a monopoly and I don’t like it.
I want another halloween seasonal event. It’s just vanity

It’s kind of true, but the top traders only have 150-250 which is only ~2.5-4.2% of the total supply.

Although this doesn’t include the larger number of players with 1 Headless who won’t trade it out of personal attachment or the various smaller traders, and I’m rounding up the total Headless count to 6k, not including Headlesses farmed on multiple files or any lost/abandoned accounts that had Headlesses.

never finished the halloween event as i didnt feel the grind was worth it, dont really regret it

i do have real headless though so im cooler than all of you

Oi, @Misinput, you have an acquaintance.