Headshot Series: Theos

Finally forced myself to make some content for my art role, here’s my body-less interpretation of our homeboy Theos. I had a version with the same hair he had in the actual games, but I wasn’t able to make it look good enough, so I went with slicked-back hair

I’m planning on making these kinds of headshot things a series with most major AA characters. Idk how often I’ll make em though, cause I’m slow as hell and online college sucks

Also here’s an alt with his old blue/yellow flames cause those were dope, esp since LSS’s webcomic showcased them in their full glory

p.s. yes I know the shading makes no sense with the light source :frcryin:

30 Likes

he just looks depressed tho

3 Likes

…You ever read the webcomic? That’s like, his entire personality.

2 Likes

yea

ok but like, in the webcomic he didnt look that sad, he mostly had the, “im not angry, just disappointed” face or neutral

And if i’m wrong then sorry, i just miss theos in the webcomic

1 Like

idk man, it seemed like he just gave up trying to have facial expressions and decided to be depressed.

This is not a jab at the art, it is beautiful, Theos just looks real depresso imo

1 Like

Theos is the sexiest male in the arcane universe

1 Like

I thought you were going to shoot him in the head

2 Likes

Wrong, it is me

:mariomug:

1 Like

Plan on doing the same since my anatomy skills suck

1 Like

This mother fucker WENT INTO A ART TRAINING ARC, GOD DAMN now that’s hot

1 Like

Theos died so that we could have character development

1 Like

Rip Theos

1 Like

@Crim I get you, I just wanted to make him look really weary and exhausted. Even though he was one of the strongest and toughest mfers around, his life was honestly a tragedy story considering all he went through

@DRobinHood lmao you’re spot on with how I feel about Theos, I feel like by the time of AA Theos is just done and his only drive in life is to take down Durza

@anon38832104 I got a young version of him in the works, hopefully it still holds up to that title

@Rake oh god the title really does read like that lmao

@Zel that’s an enormous mood, limbs and proportions are scary :frpensive:

@JTN many thanks, I’ll keep doing my best :+1:

sorry bout the mass pings, didn’t want to spam w/ replies

2 Likes

Young Theos probably got all the girls :heart_eyes::weary:

1 Like

and the boys too :wink:

1 Like

His sexiness is probably what started LGBTQ groups in the arcane universe :heart_eyes::weary:

1 Like

Ooh, I’m glad to see your work again!

And dang, you really have visibly improved since the last time I saw you!

1 Like

Here Theos take this and feel better. :point_right: :dango:

1 Like