Hear me out: Wood is really good choice for Conjurer build

Ive actually come upon this before, my friend was looking for a new magic and they wanted to be a conjurer, and so I found this too and suggested it.

I think it will be really neat since it wont be too common since who actually chooses wood, but even so it will be a very powerful choice, even if it is an uncommonly used magic

still gonna go with ice on my conjurer file though so i can use metal too

One more thing:

Much of wood’s downfall in WoM was the fact that it was extremely slow when compared to other magics. This made it hard to keep up with someone in a fight unless you were super close; not a problem if you have the tools to do so, but remember that WoM had nothing in terms of mobility options (except for highjumps, but that was vertical mobility, so it doesn’t help as much with slow magics). However, the conjurer (and warlock to some extent, but the synergy with wood magic doesn’t apply if you don’t have a bleed effect) build gives you the tools necessary to close the distance between yourself and your opponent via the mobility offered by grabs and other melee skills.

Wood good

so basically, wood magic + arcanium weapon = 30% more damage with arcanium weapon + cool wood effect + bleeding status effect?

gl hitting things

Controlling the urge to say “nerd!”. Good job tho.

wood should be speed buffed ngl because right now it’s just worse ink/water

Ink is a worse everything tbh lmao

It doesn’t even exist

I aint reading that but wood + literally anybody on fire = 30% more damage. and it can do it while they’re bleeding aka glass and with scorched wood is really good when you have 2 magic abilities

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.