Heat damage to iron armor types

youre weird
:fr:
but on a serious side, why run a tank build if you can run a hard wiz set + 2 hard amulets (def and power) which gives you like 1k hp and deals good dmg, do you really needa be more tanky than 1k hp?

Iron armor is ass :frowning:

Tbh all you need is skill thats all

1 Like

vanity is going to affect your temperature, so yes.

vanity won’t effect

Armor is already going to effect temperature so this suggestion is useless :hungry:

Iron armor’s use for me is for higher damage magics where I can use a bit more HP than usual. A hard iron set will provide a lot of defense, but it’s not better than a sunken/exiled set.

pretty self explanatory why :confused:

but ye in that case id understand, tho hard wiz still just better

Hard wizard set provides better overall stats, a bit less HP but more damage.

Also, exiled armor isn’t easy to find, and Sunken is even harder. If you lack any of those, a hard iron set should work if you want to give yourself more HP than a hard wizard (if your magic hits hard it’s better).

no not really, you still want that power to deal even more dmg. Furthermore hard wiz + hard def amulet + hard power amulet already provides like 1k hp which is a good amount

i get your point

though some people simply want even more HP for some of their files

1 Like

also this suggestion gave me an idea which might be broken

isn’t there a stat which makes some magics deplete shields quicker? i think this could apply to their destruction levels, but then blocking things like light will nullify even more damage, and things like metal would be unblockable

adds a bit of realism but might unbalance the game

(reply to @Nuclearman7)

And that’s why some people seem to die every encounter

I hope realism never comes. Also has anyone mentioned how the exiled’s swords ability can go through huge walls and still have max dmg but not a 2 inch thick piece of metal.

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.