Heat damage to iron armor types

Basically, if you had iron or metal type armor equipped you’d take damage at the same speed but the damage is higher if it’s hit by a heat kind of magic

Pretend your holding a metal/pan but its on fire, the metal/iron would be hotter so if heat magics touched metal/iron armor then it should do more damage if wearing, but if this is added, this also effects the iron magic, if a fire user hits a iron user it would do slightly more damage but the iron would be stronger because of the heat.

why make iron armour even worse tho
:fr:
anyways would sunkens be affected? probs not right?

Prob not because sunkens is kinda a water type

3 Likes

May I ask a little question? What would be the reason to add this? Would it be realism or something else since no clear reason has been stated for this to be put into consideration.

2 Likes

realism or something

Hmmmmm, realism is quite a difficult thing to balance in a game like WoM or AO. Since realism would give many things unnecessary buffs or nerfs.

Although the idea of some armor making you take more or less damage from certain sources seems cool. It would be difficult to balance.

2 Likes

Would it affect iron armour types if it was worn as vanity or?

no because equipment in vanity doesn’t affect stats

Plasma and fire can already heat up iron spells, which I believe increases the damage (not sure about the effect).
It’s also not very clear if you want iron users themselve to be vulnerable to fire, but assuming you do, it doesn’t make sense since you arent even made of iron or anything and it would be unbalanced anyway

Realism in a roblox magic game is definetely a top priority.

No it only buffs AoE/Clash

i think he meant if the fire hits a iron/metal user’s spell

We already know what realism did to WoM, I’m definitely not aiming for that anymore
…Wait was it sarcasm? God I’m dumb

Iron armor aint bad

try using it in pvp instead of wizard gear, you will see how much it is outclassed

Iron chest is the only good one

nah man, iron gear isnt that good. Just use wizard gear

Good for tank

who wants to run a tank build for pvp tho? tank builds generally just dont work

me.

Im joking lol

1 Like