Heated Battle (and Valentine's day stuff, not related to the main art)

happy early valentine’s guys

have a trigno vs rupin for this occassion because i felt like it

before we continue to something that actually has valentine’s energy, have this rough animatic of trig vs rup i made a while ago, since I’m pretty happy with it :]

this animatic doesn’t have the scene where they’re duking out since I’m not confident in storyboarding fights, but I have some ideas for their exchange (ty tech for the inspiration/basically giving me the idea for their exchange! :] )

quick ref

Now the actual Valentine’s™ content. I’ve opened a request box for this last week, and today I deliver (most of) the requests!

(The request box theme was “suggest a character to receive chocolate from” lol)

Arsen
Drifa
Random pirate
White Eyes
Random bandit
Durza
Apocalypse Bringer
Sage
Peacekeeper
Roran
Iris
Cursebeard
(supposed to be) Torren
Theos
Trigno
King David Silver
Morden
Averill

whether you actually enjoy chocolates or not, have a good (Valentine’s) day!

37 Likes

Dragon valentine

1 Like

nice

1 Like

The love of my life. When I thought this cold world had nothing to offer me, nothing to gift me, you were there to shine on through. Your beauty piercing the cloudy skies of my life and blessing me with your warmth. It is the correct, in all regards, thing to accept anything and everything you have to offer me.

3 Likes

Roran is an underrated character. I really wanted to see him again in the later parts of the game and story

1 Like

Holy shit, peacekeeper looking sauceyyyyyyyy

1 Like

god damn you didn’t have to go that hard on the art AND include a ton of valentine’s extras but you did :pray:

1 Like

averill.my.beloved

1 Like

Very based and redpilled that you included white eyes, (I’m not longer sending 10 carpet bombs to ur house :smiley:)

1 Like

Ah yes, trigno vs rupin… Very romantic indeed :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

the most romantic art i’ve drawn so far :fist::pensive:

1 Like