Heheheheh hiya

I have been lurking the forums for a while yet i recently wanted to join them
So
Hey im Eclipse/JamStain
My favorite magics are Plasma, Wind, Explosion, Ash, Acid and Glass (most of them going poof when it touches water)
I like to draw yet so far i haven’t drawn any AO/WoM art yet (just mostly art of some OCS of other games)
and i like to write stuff yet i really havent wroten anything on the last 7 months mostly because of procastiantion
Im currently aiming for a pseudo physical build (i will use magic but focus more on weapons and strength) on my main file (Adiran Stone) when AO arrives and my other three (Aiza Graves, Aaron Grey and Iforgothisname Ketch) will mostly rely on magic
yet i’m aiming for the knockback stat on Aiza, the magic stat for Aaroon and the magic size for iforgothisname ketch
so yeah im glad to be here

1 Like

welcome to the forums, leave while you still can

3 Likes

Welcome to the Forums! pog

3 Likes

once AO drops are you ready to do that a thousand times over

Low key really fucking wish I was notified whenever someone makes their first message.

hehe i have name detection

Glad to see more people here. I reccomend you leave.

O, un artiste, magnifique!

enjoy your stay :+1:
we ran out of cookies and pie so have candies

Can’t u just put introduce yourself on watch first post

Not everyone’s first message is in #game-discussion:introductions and not every post in #game-discussion:introductions is somebodies first post.

Oh true YEAT - SORRY BOUT THAT ( Official Music Video ) [ Created by @MOSHPXT & @speederrr ] - YouTube skip to 0:05

I like how you said “skip to 0:05”, feels redundant with how short it is. Making me laugh though so thanks for that.

I mean the quote was the specific bit needed but I’m happy I made ur day better