Hellbound [Prologue: Part 1]

Hellbound is a (very scuffed) story about Chad ex-Marshall, a powerful wizard who travels the war seas to sabotage and pillage other kingdoms and clans for the good of his allies. His main goal is to become much stronger so he can defeat the tyrannical leader of his old kingdom, Starlia, and rid the world of the terrors he has brought upon it.

Before I put the writing I’m gonna put some disclaimers:

• I’m probably not gonna finish this, and I don’t even have anything planned past the prologue lmao so I dunno if I’ll get inspiration or ideas to go further than that
  • Don’t expect any good schedule if I don’t abandon it
  • Since AO is unfinished, this is entirely headcanon. I either have to wait until AO’s release, or make up some parts myself. Some information about the GN or other things may be entirely different than it is in AO. I’m just making it up because I’m not waiting another year to write this.
  • This story is written in third-person limited. If you notice any errors in the tense I use, or any other grammatical errors, just point it out and I’ll fix it (unless I’m too lazy to do it, who knows)

Anyways here’s the story.

Chad woke up from another horrible nightmare. Noticing it was daytime, he got out of bed and headed to the kitchen.
“Hah! Have you heard the news? My battalion won another naval battle against Silveria… And most importantly, they managed to score a sea-curse from one of the displaced merchant ships as well!” It was Luna, Chad’s egotistical sister, who was an enthusiast for the Starlight Pirates. She was a feared admiral, leading one of many naval squads. “Wow, you managed to get a sea-curse,” said Chad’s father. “I wonder who the emperor will give it to…”
“Probably a high ranking spy, but who knows. Maybe he will realize my potential and finally gift one to me…” Luna spoke very dreamily.
Chad knew there was no chance of this. The emperor gave curses to nobody. Only his right hand man owned a curse. And even then, the emperor had a spell on him, just to make sure he was never betrayed by the one person capable of killing him. Luna was delusional. She, and everybody else in Starlia, was a victim of the emperor’s mind control.
“The emperor is giving that curse to nobody and you know it.” This was a bold claim coming from Chad. “That greedy asshole is keeping them all to himself. Not a chance he’ll give it to somebody like you.”
“CHAD!” His mother exclaimed, “How DARE YOU make such disgraceful remarks towards our emperor… Luna, take him back to his room.”
“Haha, come here you little snot. You’re finally getting the punishment you deserve.” Luna picked Chad up and dragged him across the floor into his room. He struggled to get free and started yelling. Then, he accidentally summoned his magic.
BLAM!
“OWWW! Mom, get this rat away from me!” Luna’s arm was charred from the blast. She tried very hard to refrain from kicking Chad with a burst of ash. His mom eventually picked him up and threw him into his room, then locked the door.

PART 2
coming…
maybe,
eh don’t count on it.

also can somebody tell me how to make text appear at a different font size on here that would be really useful

Cool to see new writers, but I feel like you could use more powerful/aggressive words, also I would generally recommend writing about 1000ish words for each entry, this seems a bit short and has very little plot

This was just a quick scan tho, and will give more through critque later

yeah i didnt even finish it lol

i probably shouldnt have ended the first part before the big scene but i was just didnt finish it idk why i posted before i wrote the whole thing