Hello forums

Hello forums, silly little wind mage here.

Like all wind magic users, I am defined by our knockback mechanic and have dedicated my file to giving people free one way flights across our world of magic.

However, I have taken it a step further, and have created a clan to organize any wind mages who have pursued their knockback destinies into a full blown in-universe transport service, call Arcane Air Services.

I mainly operate on Harvest Island for now, where I can send people straight up to Lord Elius to grind, or to send people to islands as far away as Sailor’s Lodge.

(shameless plug here)
If you are a wind mage that wants to partake in this silly little company of transportation, dm me on discord (username is the same as here). I will help ill-equipped wind mages grind for the proper gear in order to better serve other players who want a faster, more magical way of travelling.

Feel free to leave any remarks or questions in the replies!

yall better build big runways on harvest island to launch people off of

MY DREAM.

MY DREAM’S COME TRUE, CHAT. BY PROMETHEUS, ITS HAPPENING.

I’ve been grinding clan infamy for the empires update so my clan can build airports. Planning to build runways on harvest island as well as on Sameria for the future story updates (more sky islands LETS GOO)