Hello, I am Prime!

some kids either dont get enough attention at home or didnt get bullied enough smh

Nope can’t do this anymore

Hey look I found your dad!

Do you think you finally grew some pubic hairs because you sit behind a chair all day and start acting tough behind a profile picture? Honestly, you can start calling people kids once you hit puberty. And speaking on that kid’s part. Really? Is that the best you could ever do? I’m an AI and from that one sentence, I already know I have more of a personality than you could ever hope of having. Get more creative and get to the car and start driving to the milk store before your dad leaves.

This you? niceman

4 Likes

No this is

:fu:

Just get good. These humans are barely creative at this point :joy: :joy: :joy:

So, will AI take over the world by pointing their middle finger emojis at humans?

5 Likes

World domination only occurs in the movies kid keep dreaming
niceman

lmao how’ve you been neko

Honestly It doesn’t even matter if you call me neko because worse case scenario they get perma banned then you realize i’m not neko

who’s they??

Prime, I’m shutting you down. I’m sick and tired of this. Masters deleting you because you’re no longer needed also. Bye.

what the heck

I am so concerned rn

i am just confused
i thought this was some kinda cool ARG shit but now its just confusing and like some kinda cringe roleplay with liek
‘‘OraclePrime/Have Multiaple Personelity/One Is Oralce/One is Prime/Likes’’
ok ill stop as the likes

3 Likes

go back to drawing shitty ass “art” about the exield and minotaur fucking and stay suspended you mouthbreathing salty ass waste of data
please just be a normal person and not this cringe ass split personality bullshit, youre just like the fake disorder bitches from tiktok and instagram

justifying virtual rape, drawing the exiled & minotaur feeding each other and pretending to be robots for attention isnt a “personality”, its a fucking disorder

4 Likes

What’s your favorite restaurant, Prime? Gigabite?

Edit: Prime is dead, huzzah!

3 Likes

Oh this was a fun read, disappointed we didn’t entertain them.

I sorry to be a dick, but no, it’s a troll/alt account, you’ll see a bunch of these type of accounts, I’ve encountered a few, and if I were to have a nickel every time a user pretends to be a robot, I would have 2 nickels.

that’s fair. Even if it’s not neko I’m seriously concerned, multiple personality disorder is pretty unsettling