HellPastry's Mischievous Doodle Thread

I wanted to post some doodles but don’t draw enough to apply for the artist role, so here we are! Not sure how active or vile this thing will be, let’s find out

This Really was an Arcane Odyssey

WARNING

I can’t guarantee these drawings will be good and have a stupid dumb dumb Reviro brain, so proceed with caution

3 Likes

Currently working on an Empress Nilah sketch, but I have a half naked Revon on standby … Not sure if I should post it

Honestly, last thing I was expecting for a (possible) first doodle thread post out of anybody.

At the same time, that’d wreck havoc on the forums and generate A LOT of attention on this, if I had to guess.

Exactly, I’ve made other doodles too but it’s the only one I have colored as of now
Is it REALLY what I wanna kick this off with? (Also don’t wanna build a reputation for it :disappointed:)

Good idea. Don’t do it.
(mfw I make a reply so fast I don’t even THINK)

fish

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
IMG_0099

the real question is why is there two edits on your reply

1. Considered deleting it
  2. Deleted it
  3. Realized it looked weird if I deleted it
  4. Undeleted it

I didn’t want to make this thread and leave it barren so BEHOLD!
THE OFFICIAL FIRST DOODLE

“Neviro Goes Bankrupt After Morden Eats 7 Meals” by HellPastry

(Morden’s got that protagonist appetite)

5 Likes

thoust cannot just preach to the masses of something’s existence and not show us the image

OH YES I CAN! OH YES I CAN!!! (Full sentence)

Another one.

“King Calvus Gets Whatever He Wants” by HellPastry

Original Meme

1 Like

i am fearful

“April Fools Y’all” by HellPastry

1 Like

man what the obulus is this

Love. :smiling_face: (an and then put that one guitar melody that goes dudedududoodedo do)

UR ARTSTYLE IS SO GOOD WGAT

the content of the doodles is ANOTHER story :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

don’t worry about it dawg (THANK YOU THAT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME you’re one of my favorite artists on the forums :cat:)

1 Like
Don’t read this! I’m warning you!

I will draw Reviro ship art.
April Fools day is over.
Now I’m April serious. :smiling_imp: