Help me add Arcanium Items to the gear builder!

All I need right now is the different images for magics, i will check them off as i receive

If the image isn’t already there on the gear builder, feel free to send here

SUBMISSION GUIDE

use fotoshop

also can you tell us which ones you already have

i don’t have any yet

forgot the arc bracelets ;-;
Also I recommend you visit the ao wiki gallery of images for most of the different variants. they have quite a few of them there

RobloxPlayerBeta_sZc6pScWvk
RobloxPlayerBeta_vYXW1TUePa
RobloxPlayerBeta_puYQcyr1TA
RobloxPlayerBeta_P89kQeOHjl
RobloxPlayerBeta_YiphPhTTiC
RobloxPlayerBeta_QGjwr7eVjD
RobloxPlayerBeta_oDRbeGPx4Q
RobloxPlayerBeta_lj40JBXGLm
RobloxPlayerBeta_nAANjAqxR9
RobloxPlayerBeta_FmXZd3Eoj2
RobloxPlayerBeta_6YZy1hvKKx

A variety of unsorted and pure arcanium items on my light crystal paladin file. I could try to get all of the arcanium items and get a friend to trade them back and forth.

won’t be until later but i have files for nova plasma, explosion, ash, earth, sunlight light, magma, green acid, blue crystal (?) and fire. i dont have bracelets but i have every other arcanium thing you need.

what happened to shipbuilder

if you don’t mind could you include the whole border in the screenshot? i can remove excess myself

if youre still missing stuff after like a week let me know and ill get them for you

ok thanks
btw, you can always check gear builder to see what’s not added

Glass Arcsphere
Glass Bracelet
Glass Helmet
Glass Armor
Glass Boots
Glass Mage Hat
Glass Mage Pants
Glassmancer Hat
Glassmancer Pants

Resized Versions

glassbracelet
glasshelm
glassarmor
glassboots
glasshat
glassboots2
glasshat2
glasspants2

Do you have the glassmancer robes and mage robes?

Anything that is only words in these images are things i still need

If you have the magics, I would prefer the most common variant of it, whatever variant the wiki uses on the magic’s page first.

I’ll fill all blanks but it’d be atleast 4 hours later until I can start working on them

alright

you might have to wait for a while since I can’t change the magic on some of them due to their item level

eh nvm I’ll just submit them straight to the discord server since some on the list are already submitted :fr: