Hermes Clay, Infamy hunter

Hi my main file’s name is Hermes Clay. I am a level 90 trying to get rich ingame (items ONLY). Currently have the sunken chest and working on getting the rest of the set. If you have a new guild and want to get infamy dm me on discord and I will join your guild and help you get infamy (ofc for a price). Prices (usually items) vary on how much infamy you are looking to get.

Discord - The Legend#6040

i feel like i know you. How good are you at pvp btw

Moderate, I tend to play very aggressive as most people panic when a level 90 Gold magic user is running at them with 1000+ hp. Also it is funny.

oh ok want to pvp i just want to see how good you are don’t worry just because I’m in suncry that doesn’t mean I’m good

In school rn XD

when will it get over I’ll dm you then

ok, I’ll se when I can play. I have very random times that I can play and Idk how long they last

I’m not worried. Btw, did all those toxic members who ganked literally everyone over lvl 45 get kickedfrom Suncry yet? I can’t count the amount of times I have killed toxic lvl 60 suncry members with names like XxPropvperxX who were chasing down some poor lvl 45 who just reached the pvp limit.

there’s no one by that name in suncry and never was

That was the only way to get infamy back then bro

Im paraphrasing

Yeah but 2 lvl 60’s v a lvl 45? Straight up not fair

bro it’s been 3 months since the halloween update changes where you can only get infamy my killing max level guild players stop crying about it

I literally just asked if they got kicked because Jason said they did but I doubt it

Anyway, back to the point. I’m a infamy hunter looking for work in exchange for crowns and items

Only items, forumers hate crowns :nod:

unknown-40

wtf how do you have that much @Farerflare?

I will infamy hunt for items then

what if i said i duped

what if I said how