Hey guys, here's my idea for clans!

Currently when you make a party via the clan menu, inviting everyone from your clan within your server, the party’s name is automatically [insert username]'s party. I propose it should be the clan’s name instead of this

taken right from misinputs gallery

yes

vitality classes should get increased regen since their spirit weapons will take from their health supposedly and they get reduced damage already so by how much damage is reduced they should get more regen by that much, 20% reduced damage = 20% better regen, this is the very least we can do for vitality builds as spirit weapons await getting added, vitality builds are like second to best in alot of cases with their counterparts.

Spiritual weapons haven’t been released yet
and they have more health than the average health, they already have increased regeneration from math.

i know that they get reduced damage by alot and a substantial amount of less skills as they at most can go 150, 100

what’s 200 more hp gonna do when you got reduced damage and a lvl 75 skill set

2,000 more hp you mean.
That’s quite a lot honestly.

2000? no way i’d still be paladin if it was that much

everyone would be a vitality sub class if it was that much

With the nimbus sea, you can invest 500 points in vitality which one vitality point = 1 health.

With this you could get a high health build along with good regeneration due to health scaling, but we don’t know how its draw-back or how it works still, we don’t even know how it works yet.

Also vitality users will be locked out of the best of the best if they went subs.
Chances are they won’t have all the requirements for their primordials or great weapons.

hey dude sorry to break it to you but i dont think warden is getting added with nimbus sea neither spirit weapons -is it?

it won’t let you add 500 into vitality then, since you’d get 530 points in total with lvl 265, without being warden of course

that’s 212 more hp with nimbus sea and i meant 100 hp earlier then with ( 1 vitality= 1 health ) it’s just not doable even with the spirit weapons that take away from your health and the already regen i already knew about and considered since it was barely anything and you still think 20% better regen ontop isn’t a good idea?

uh did i miss something? why tf are we talking about vitality now?

i get what you’re saying with the last part but then again that’s stereotyping all vitality builds as people that can’t get primordials or great weapons when i assure you they very much can just as much as other builds can