Hey guys im graduating right now

This is kind of crazy in a good way

17 Likes

Truth be told this school fucking sucked and in all honesty I didn’t really make any friends but whatever the journey is finally at its end and a new chapter begins or something

3 Likes

wait, this is sorta gonna sound dumb but are you graduating right this moment? Like while typing that reply?

Yeah lmao

1 Like

lol, tbh sometimes I look at the forums during school too

yeah no my highschool didnt care a single bit about me even though i was top of the class, in all reality highschool doesnt matter and if you believe it does, go to a better school

literally yesterday went to the graduation of a friend, could tell their school actually cared about them lmao

Congratulations! :+1:

Only negative I can say about this so far is I’m next to a kid I DESPISE

(I snapped a picture of them haha)

it looks so early there, its pitch black at my timezone

There are so many toddlers in the audience

The reason I know this is because they are all crying and it’s so annoying :face_with_bags_under_eyes:

congratulations for successfully escaping the hellhole daycare that is school

W DUBIOUSLITTLETYPO.

Anyways, I, Xanthiam was present at this moment of time. At least you don’t have to deal with clowns anymore.

Congrats on graduating buddy

1 Like

the lighting looks so weird on this one lol

Get the funny piece of paper yet?

Cant say happy grad untill you do, as per the rules pf the universe.

unc boy…

no more AO btw you gotta do ur uni stuff now :grin:

The diploma is soon gang

congratulations