Hey guys it's taitc you might be noticing something's different

Because I experience it already.
I mean just look at my pfp. Totally not a furry

:cookie::cookie::cookie:

1 Like

haha gwood twing I don’t hwave that probmeowlm

you’re example number 1

Ỳ̵̢̭̝͍͕̭͈͓͙̹̩̥̟̦̔̀̓͌́̃̚͜ö̶̪̞́͋͊̐̚ú̸̧͓̙̩̤̟̫̟̣͖̼͚͆̎̈́̓͌͛̂͝͝ ̷̮̈́̒̐̓͛̕͜w̷̡̜̥̮̫̲̜̮̣̪̮͍̹͊̑̇͗͠i̴̬͓͕̰͕̜̿̔l̸̥͔̺̝̗̭̗͛̑́ļ̷͚̬̼̰͉̥̗̞̟̬͈͋́̈́͊͐̆́ ̷̡̡̗̹̬͖̝̘͓̭̟̱͕̼̃̄̂̃̿͆̔̔̒̂̈́̚ͅm̸͖͉͍̔á̷͕̭̔̐̿k̸̢̡̛̜̪͓͓̤̘̦͖̼͛̌́é̸̢̼̥̦͓̠̱̲̿́̊̌̈́͋͂̓́̆̚̕͜͜͠͝ ̸̞̩̗͇̯̻̖̙͙͈̠͓̭̂͂̒͊͘͘͜͝a̴̡̨͕̬̥͙͕̤̩̬̬̳͂̋̆̈͛̋̀̈́̓͠ ̷̧̧̧̣͖̗̦̩̞̹͕̤͍̭̲͐̆̇̊͘̚̕l̷̫͙͕͔͍͎̩̭̖̼̮̻̙̔͌̔̋̌ơ̵̢̼̰̣͙͓̗̙̻̖̩͛̿̏̑̇̓͜͜͜ͅv̵͎̞̲̫̹̠̫̼̹͙̟͉͕͑̍͛̅͐̂͒̍̓̿͛͆͛͂͘ȩ̵̧̢̮̙̟̺̙̪͈͛̈̿̚͜ḷ̶̝̠̥̦̦̜͕͖̿̄̽̿̍͋̾͝͝y̶̡͎͇̗̺̜͉̠̖̫͂̆ ̵̧̯̠̫̤̟̣͎͓̝̾͂̾̒͆͝͝͝s̷̢̛̛͈̪̪̺͔͈̪̻̮͌́̍̾ͅạ̴͚̣̰̻͇̳̹͖̃̽̐̿͂͑͘̚c̴̰̝̙̻̮̦͈̫͕̼̺̀͛̓r̷̭̜̥̪̗̲͚̖͚̪̀͊͐͗̈́̑i̵̧̛̛̬͙͕̭̠͖̮̟͇͚͉̲̾̇͊̄͛̀͋͂̊̚͝͝ͅf̸͖̖̰̗͉̬̰̼͇̝̼͙͖͂̔i̶͇͙͖̱̹̱̲̓͒͜c̴̩̰̻̒̔̆̒̃̓̍̂̄̔͝ę̴̨͓͇̹̤̹̰̾̽̾̄́̐̾͑͂́͋̔͋̚ ̷̨̹̥͈̦̠͖͇͕̹̠́̊̊̒͛ţ̷̗̣̞̦̱̩̙́̍̐̾̉̒̈̌͋̒̔̕o̴̡͕̰͎͍͕̻̳͎̱̹̹̾̐̈̾͆̏͊̈͊̂̈̑͘ ̴̛̜͚̗̻̲̣̗̩͉͇̳͉͇̄̉͌̈̈͗͋̾͑̀͊͝ö̴̳̦́̇̎̔͠ͅȗ̵̡̺͕̺̟̳̋́̌̂͂̚̕͠͝ͅr̴̢̪̙̹̖̼̘̼̻̯̘̆̎̆̒͐͒̀̔̆̍́͘͘͠ͅ ̴͈͆̇̑̐̆̄̃̋̈́͊͘͝l̸̛̮̻̤͛̊͒͆̀́̊̾͛̈̄̉͝o̷̜̜͕͍̍̃̒̆̒͛͝͝ȓ̴̛̲̹̮̲̘͎͈́d̷̡͓̬͎̙͍͊́̍̍̓͒̀͒ ̴͉̼̬͚̊͌̌͗̃̔̎͑̏̒̆̓̚ͅȃ̷͔͇̙̜̖̼̬̼̥̱͎̌̏̈̿͘͝n̴̢̳͔̳̥̯̺͎͔̾d̸̜̹̝̼͙̰̤͚̺̾̒͋̌̓͌̂̎̈͌̄͘ ̵̤̭̞̺͑͒͋͌̋̏͛̎͒̋͗̇̄͝s̷̲̥̩̩̝͈͍̻͕̙͕̞͙̎̉̅̋͊̋̃͑̀̊͒̋͘̚͝a̷̠̹̹͙̣͎͉̪̘͙͑̄̐͜v̶̢̪̤̜̬̩̣̺͕̣͌̔̑͋̄̏́̓͛̑̓̈́ͅí̸̧̤̭̼͎̬̳̞̹͋͜͜ͅǫ̵̱̺̱̰͆́̀̄̔͆̊͒̀r̴̘̲̤͙̦̣̬̥͖̤͓͐ ̵̨̛̟͉̭̺̰̳͎͗̾̍̀̑̂̔̊̈̆̐̿̕͠b̶̛͇͇̞͔̼̈́͒̔̓͒̎͐u̷̗̒̒̈̈́̃͂͜b̴̢͈͓͕̖̟͈͖͖̼̙͔͉̓̑̈b̵̛̗̤̯͚̆̇̈́̑̃̾̾͘̕͘ͅl̸̮̺̻̤̣̦͉͔̰͊̾̈́̿͂͜e̷̡͓̞͓͖̜̰͖̰̭̬̭̺̭̔̊́s̷̛̟͔͕̉̐͆̅͐̋͗̔̋̐̈́̉̓

Sandal your scaring all the new forumers

ngl bubbles could be a pretty furry name

meow :3

meow meow meow meow meow

dwon’t dwo it pwease mrrp :pleading_face:

you say that like i wanted any of this

if someone asks if you’re a furry then you can never say no
because if you say no then you’re denying it and in stage one

I thwink da twone of dwa rwespwonse mwatterz, if swoumone sways no gwenuinelwy compwared to gwetting dwefenswife that cwan weally dwitctate thewir innoswence owr nawt

My ass still trying to find one, if I can’t find one I might as well use picrew

though I found a pixeled one

goddammit flare why’d you change it we’re gonna have another fucking gacha uprising

Screenshot 2022-08-28 155953 - Copy (15) - Copy

cate

nvm i’ve reverted to my old ways