Hey it's me Goku! (Character Builds)

Hello guys!
Today i will do a discussion called Character Builds. We’ll talk about which AO build is perfect fit for a character. And you guys can recommend stuff in the replies.

Starting off is Goku (actually it’s suitable for any Z Fighter as well).
We all know Goku. He’s a Saiyan, likes to to fight and have gazillion transformations, etc.
So one things is certain. He will use fighting styles, magic and not weapons. (I won’t include Vitality in these as it’s not fully released yet, it just gives health)
Second, damage and speed is priority, he moves very fast.

Build: Warlock (Possible Berserker with Shots replacing Ki blasts)
Magic: Light/Lightning/Plasma for Ki attacks
Fighting Style: Iron Leg if for damage or Thermo for speed (but it got nerfed to the ground) or Basic combat for all-rounder.
Outfit: Not much choice, Orange Martial Artist Gi or Fighting Robes. Some wristbands. No idea for the pants.
Armor stats: Focus on Power, Attack Speed and Agility i guess, i don’t know much about it.

1 Like

w cook keep up the heat king :man_cook:

thermo for the aura that it gives (SSG is so real!)

dang bro

i was planning on making a Goku file
thanks

[#1 rated salesman build 1997]

Build: Mage

Magics: :lightning_magic_var2: :crystal_magic_var7:

Outfit: obviously only the best [50% OFF] black with pale [body covering] and the most [specil] black hair on the market

Armor: depends, if you want the smooth taste of NEO… focus on defense and attack speed.

2 Likes

I’d say :crystal_magic_var3: + cannonfist

that’s only if you want some [PIPIS] in your life, but a true [BIG SHOT] wants to wear, wants to shoot, wants to smell like, the SPAMT SPAMTON G.

SPAMTON G SPAMTON without his [PIPIS] is merely a [mediocre salesman].
a true [BIGSHOT] needs [BIG ammunition] and without [hyperlink blocked], the [BIG]gest [SHOT]s you can get are [heavy explosive shells]

2 Likes

tenshi ninanawi/hinanai build

Earth Fire Conj, or savant
They attack using keystones

and they have the sword of hisuo, its on fire from scarlet weather temperment so fire imbues. weapons would likely be a sword (not sunken), a bowstaff (sheathed sword), and maybe a shield since they are in a fighting game, so earth shield.

if savant fighting style is iron leg because they have kick attacks

appearence is likely just some sailor shirt with a white skirt and blue maid skirt maybe. canvas hat. boots (can’t remember the name of them)

this was the W build (themeatically it all makes sense to, they are a celestial and all their attacks make sense in AO.)

video for references to attacks skip to like 3 minutes (theres more weapon attack related ones but idk a video for those)

1 Like

percival king

build: conjurer, focusing on magic
magic: stone earth and yellow lightning, probably aether lightning when losts release
weapons: cutlass, and then rapier and katana i guess, she really only has one sword though

outfit: the standard blue suit and black pants work fine, but since she’s a cop the navy outfits also fit
armour stats: definitely not defence, maybe attack speed or intensity after the rework since she runs out of stamina so fast

go watch epithet erased, it’s free on youtube

Fuck it, Phillip build.

Build: Conjurer, focusing on weapons
Magic: Fire → Flare, Earth (Stone Variant)
Weapons: Sword, (Pre-E.G.O) Greatsword, (Partial E.G.O) Shield (E.G.O Defense Phase)
Stat Focus: Intensity + Power