Hey Morden, what a day

Just Morden being Morden while looking at another Morden who seems to be a much happier version of Morden than the Morden we know today

Speedran this drawing for two days cause this idea got stuck in my head when I unfortunately had to go on two trips for a whole week (which resulted in a raging coughing fit on the weekends ouch– :pensive:)

Anywayss, this little guy was from another project two months ago which I may or may not have neglected it (blame it on the procrastination, or rather blame it on all the other ideas I decided to draw first lol)

May try to post said project on a doodle thread soon

Main inspo is this thumbnail right here. Artist is carlo_montie on twitter

25 Likes

Here’s one without happy Morden. Just in case someone want to add something there lol

3 Likes

ngl i want that drip for myself

2 Likes

bladerunner…

1 Like

1 Like

Therapist: Not depressed Morden isn’t real.
Not depressed Morden:

I love this skrunkly boy! I promise to care for him, feed him, everything! Happi Morden is so precious!!! >w<

3 Likes

Woahhh I mean this is pretty accurate ngl, Morden is kinda like your typical depressed joe… but don’t worry Morden…We can fix you

1 Like

the desire for a future he was never meant to have

1 Like

looking at happy morden felt kinda surreal in a way
this is as if Morden is looking at the person he was before everything with the order happened …

the lighting is super good ghhhhghhh this is awesome !

1 Like

2 Likes

Don’t we all :pensive:

Happi Morden is the future we hope to achieve (even though we don’t know if it’ll happen or not, just something we can only fantasize :sob:)

That’s depressing :sob: hoping he can get the future he desires no matter what

1 Like

Poor Morden, but hey, we can fix him

Hopefully we can get to know more about his past before getting captured by the order :sob:

He lost his family, his two best friends (in a way, I guess MC just lost their memories of them together)

Aaaa thank youu!

2 Likes