Hi, I finally posted something here

You probably seen me lurking in the forums, I thought it would’ve been funny if I went for Devotee without posting a single thing, but then I gave up on that since I was too lazy.

I currently play Savant, more specifically I have Ice, Shadow and Sailor. This was supposed to be a small reference of the mutations I was planning to choose in Arcane Reborn (I unfortunately didn’t play AA), which was Ice, Death and Water.

I also use a dagger, Eagle Patrimony and a bow, because I just like them in general.

Here’s my avatar

Here’s my stats in my Savant, I am not showing my username even though it can probably be found easily.

I kind of like fishing, just a little bit

I do not know how, what, when and why I have 400 pks, most of them were just munera kills, I don’t even hunt.

Moneh

And also, if you think that there’s no absolute way that an idiot would actually go for 2nd magic when it gives barely any benefits, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Here’s other info about me in AO:

• I lost 6 sunkens from the Nimbus Wipe. However, the thing that ruined my experience was the fact that i lost my Sunken Sword from World of Magic.

• I currently own and fished up 14 sunkens, 7 which im using and the other 7 are just staying in my inventory forever. Normally, it would have been 20, but I don’t think I need to explain what happened to the rest. I also never used Luck potions for those sunkens.

• If you know me in-game once, you probably know that I will never trade. I prefer to get my own items, which led to many people trying to scam me.

• I like lore

• I like winter, which is the whole reason why I chose Ice.

Anyways, I’ll most likely not post another thing for a few months or probably in a few hours.

2 Likes

cool

Goodness gracious what an info dump
Allow me to be (maybe) the first to formally welcome you to this hellhole of a website
I like your avatar

i yap a lot, also thanks for the compliment

(post not deleted by author)