Hi it's me Will' (oleg notice me pls i created a forum account)

hi i’m Will’ i draw things and like ppl in the discord (they funny)
(top 5 from bottom to top is 2fro, mortomi, maplestorm, soleil, treap and tullz)
my goals are to reach lvl 25 before game releases to post funny meme and cat pic and have vetex answer me on twitter.

my AO character will be one of my goofy ahh OC i created. named Archie Anchor and use fire and lightning magic, thermo fist and a sword (build nerds tell me what this make)

i like the comunity, cool ppl as well (we talk about nuclear weapons in general chat), can’t wait for the game to release : )
and i still have no idea what mimhere island is. i met mimhere in WoM tho so idk.

anyway bye

2 Likes

hello!!! :wave:

Welcome to the forums :clap:

@ThatOneGuy

welcome to the forums, its quite a bit different from vetcord!
we dont spam old memes i guess

hey its me!

Welcome to the forums! I wish you luck.

Assuming that you plan on balancing that stats for these three abilities (magic, fighting styles, and a weapon), this would be a savant.

Here before @ThatOneGuy sure is tough, huh?

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

welcome to the forums there’s no return

I am not on top of it as I’d like to be. Got a life outside of the forums that gets in the way of it. When I’m on my browser often (like watching YT videos, anime, shows, movies, etc) I’ll respond almost instantly. I usually do it as soon as I seen the notification but I make some exceptions (usually when I’m at work and I’m about to go home, taking ss on my phone is so much uglier than on computer so I don’t like it).

welcoming internet people to a roblox forum > attending to real life society and making an impact on earth

1 Like