Hi, it's me

Hi, it’s me.

you probably didn’t know me or even want to know more about me since this topic is getting useless, but here is it, i am Z_Oryion.

I am mostly seen as gardiandiamonds in WoM and mostly by the slot Krystal Barrion.
I also have explosion magic and a maxed set with some cool items, then i use them for myself or as a prices for my tournament, i will develope on this later.

I always been a player with a lot of honors and respect for others, i never really got away from my own ideas, also, i am very focus on thoses and don’t let them out until i manage to finish them or result with a real impossible solution, this is called determination and as i can say, i am very determined.

I also organise tournaments, which are kind of apreciate from others players since i give them some rare items from mino, exiled and even a sunken item if you are really lucky.

Then, before all of this happen, i created my own guild, which is The Silent Order.
You may think what you want on this guild, it is mostly there for train people to get beter ad better at pvp, it is also a bit popular from little guilds and literaly abused for infamy with high tier guild pvper.

And i assume this is it, it’s mostly all i do on the game and who i am, thx for looking at me.

Heya.

hi.

Welcome to hell, you were sent here for a reason.

Hey me, I’m StarForDays

Welcome to the Shadow Realm.

welcome to the forums, kid, the rules are:
game discussion is dead
nekosaikou brings fear
off topic and art are the only categories worth your time

youre the guy i failed to gank

oh hello there.

Don’t call me Kid, you don’t know who i am irl.
Also i don’t really like make a discution but just being looked at.

Heya, it’s me The Legend 7.0

Have a cookie

:cookie:

and don’t take what everyone says to heart, it could easily be a joke

welcome to the forums. notfunny

Well ik what is a forum thx, but it’s just that it make me cringe to be called as an “inferrior” person.

Just cuz people call ya inferior doesn’t mean you are inferior.

Hi

That’s true.

noice pfp

whtat

fixed.

Also i would like to get more fonctionality on this forum, can someone tell me how ?

No life and come here everyday for over 3 months, and see thousands of post and comments

But hey, you get to recategorise your posts!

And… that’s basically it, also a flex of your life next to your name which I don’t have