Hi who do yall ship with morden

i am only asking out of sheer curiousity. and i think ppl might be curious about this so i’m gonna ask this myself (and let ppl see which one is popular). if you don’t gaf about shipping characters in ao then ignore this post lol

pick a morden ship you like
  • morden x iris
  • morden x player/oc
  • morden x tucker
  • morden x neviro
  • morden x someone who’s not in this poll lol
0 voters

(also no im not drawing ao stuff for valentines im not making this poll for art purposes)

1 Like

fell on my knees

I ship Morden with depression! :smiley:

5 Likes

best ship ever

I get the impression that Morden is actually annoyed by Iris. Morden is a private person who I think is very conscious about himself, and then there’s Iris who’s very blunt towards him about what she sees.

However, I could see them warming up towards each other eventually? Well, Iris is def warmed up, Morden seems yo be not agreeing with her idea of “tough love” for now lol

Though currently, I think he was the closest to Tucker. MC was def the trio’s troublemaker back then, Morden mightve been closer friends to Tucker.

me and a friend are making commentaries on this like we’re watching sports or smtg :sob:

the fact that so many players shipoed morden with themselves, means we forumers have no hope.

Morden and I can be depressed together <3.

The only relationship I want with Morden is a friendship

Morden and Neviro seems like two chill introverts, but literally roasted each other behind the other’s back at the first opportunity, no way in hell would they be shipped together :skull:

morden x morden

tbh im just putting characters morden has had some interaction with (that isnt downright too questionable) as options :sob:

Im explaining why no one is shipping them lol. Well, someone voted for them now at least :joy: sorry if that sounded serious

Sad how no one likes mordviro. It’s like my favorite ship lol. I was actually writing like 2 (?) fics for it but sadly never finished them lol maybe i’ll get to finishing them one day but yeah Mordviro deserves more love

its ok lmfao :sob:

whoever voted morden x others i wanna know who’d you guys ship him with :sob: (tbh i have a few guesses so yeah itd be funny to confirm some suspicions)

peak thread bnt.

morden x no one
its a roblox game

If a person becomes one with the curse after obtaining it, that means morden is death itself, which means him being with tucker is not necrophilia because they are both dead :+1:

Morden x Death, the true OTP. He’s just surrounded, Tucker, the dead experimental subjects, Beringer, dead family, Death Curse…