Hi yall im new :)

Hello! im kinda new in Arcane’s series but i really love them so i wish we can make to know eachother better. My main magic in WOM is explosion but i never could decide which magic is my favorite so i deleted all my characters, but is ok because i never made it to end game.
My friend TopHat invited me to this forum bc he said this is a great community and the project is going very well. So im excited to play the game with everyone of you when the game releases.

(English is not my main language so i apologize if this text haves a lot of errors but i hope yall understand)

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums! @ThatOneGuy, perform the ancient ritual.

@Tophatted has committed a crime because being in the community will cause your mental stability to collapse into nothingness.

Fairly based :sunglasses:

Spoiler alert: There isn’t anything in the storyline passed the prologue.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums BENSTRAi! Since you’re new, you get to have this very once-in-lifetime cooked dough with chocolate chips ;3

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums :clap:

live moose reaction:

1 Like

3 Likes

Reminders for ao is probably the first place you wanna go if you wanna check up on the game progress which is currently 78 percent welcome to the club!

ty, i wish my mental stability keeps safe tho

thank you so much :wink:

thank you ;D

maybe there’s a discord server for the community?

Perfect. The ancient ritual has been completed.

well there’s the official Vetexgames discord at Vetex's Games , but other than that there’s not a discord for the forum community or anything :blush:

tysm, as i see a discord made by the community would me good bc this forum is surprisingly active

welcome to the forums

welcome to the forums

explosion gang less go

1 Like

aofp…

there IS one for the forums but its hell on earth so youd probably prefer to be in vetcord

1 Like

Doesn’t exist, just a figment of your imagination