Hidden details in Arcane Odyssey

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure that the woman who tells the player about Ghost Ships in Sailor’s Lodge disappears at some point.

Guess she became a ghost.

Have you ever realized how much Palo Town dialogue correlates with the tumultuous nature of the weather around it (it’s often bombarded with waves)

where you fought Revon

Yeah, he’s the cirrus town secret. He was doing research on how magic clouds & sky islands work, but like you said it’s unknown what happened to him

I like to think that he tried standing in a regular cloud thinking it was a magic cloud and plummeted to his death

1 Like

some ravenna centurions have the same name as some eternal mines prisoners (i saw gallio bronze yesterday)

As well known;

• The Wrath of the Gods mentioned by the guy at Palo Town
  • The Epicenter and Leviathan mentioned by the guy at sailors lodge
1 Like

No way I got mentioned for picking up a detail nobody cares about
No way bruh

thanks for the mention Bio :sob: nice thread! I haven’t lurked the Forums in ages and I got a dm from a friend that apparently I got mentioned in some cool topic I honestly didn’t expect this :frcryin:

i believe you mean where you bullied revon

guy at sailors lodge who gives you the quest to fetch him some wooden planks looks like morden
when you talk to him after the quest you get a “You look familiar.” dialogue option

near where you defeat revon

Silly Tilly’s suit color changes to Dark Blue to Teal

This is already noted under Mayor Tilly’s Journey to Ravenna, but I should probably specify the color >-<

Added Jay
Added The protector religion
Added Wrath of the Gods

is it still against the rules to post war ages translations? cuz i know what the texts in mt caesar say

it is

you can do that in dms tho, just saying

What translations?

You can see the books from Arcane Adventures in The Myriad
Although, you can’t read them

some places in the world have weird scribbles written on them instead of english
these can be translated but its against the rules to do it publicly

For example that viking statue which in my theory is from keraxe shipwreck?

Why is it against the rules to decipher it publicly?