Hiya there

I don’t know if many of you know me from way back then. I mean, it’s been like what, a year since I’ve been active in the AO community?

You can call me Reval. Snom is also fine. Rains is also also fine.

Back in the day I was very into trying to start my own guild. I tried to start a dark guild called “The Dark Hour”, and its main goal was taking over as much territory as it could. The problem back then was that I had no idea how to properly run a guild.

Wasn’t all bad though. I got into an alliance called the Skyreach alliance, which died a month or two after its formation. And then, I just sort of stopped being active in any sort of WOM server.

So here I am, back again! Trying to start another clan, the Starlight Foundation, which I’ve made a post about, and I’m hopefully being a little smarter about it.

I’m probably a little late to introduce myself. But I was bored and decided to do this anyway.

3 Likes

nice to meet you.

Yo
welcome back

Welcome back to the forums

1 Like

Welcome back!

Good luck.

Welcome back to the forums! Have a cookie :cookie:

welcome back, now get outta here while you still can before you get sacrificed by a cult of chicken people. (common mistake by returning forumers)

Nah. He’ll get sacrificed by a cult of rusty can enjoyers.

^this. I am part of this group myself

1 Like

welcome back the forums (dead edition)

honestly just wait 3 months for ao wom is deader than a doornail rn and guilds are getting wiped

I think that’s what they’re doing. They’re just trying to get people interested and start the discord server before hand so the already have a lot of people in their clan at release. Or at last that’s what I think they’re doing.