Hopes for the future of AO

kitne beotohr :+1:

I’m like 99% sure thats what curses do, so probably won’t be a thing regular mages can do

That’s exactly what curses do

I’d really like to have a mount orthys sized island but with the same sort of style as ravenna with multiple cities as well as some big open space, rather than just a big cave and a forest like mount orthys

I figured but I never want to say something with absolute certainty until I’m sure its true

Feel free to ask any questions regarding the Arcane Universe, I’m certain someone on the forums can answer your questions

I have, this just isn’t one that I really thought about until now

i mean it was on the lost spell idea list before it got taken down so :person_shrugging:

The transformation spell wouldnt make you fire itself, it would reshape your appearance, like calvus in his 2nd phase

i am going to cover myself in fire :fr:
cant wait until inferno magic is out so i can do the same :smiling_imp:

Clan building update will be epic

Bro pvp is more skill based then ever its more calm forsure hunting wise but thats because renown has no actual value besides asthetic now… we’ll def see pvp ramp up with clan building update which is prolly 4months away

Being able to dye things other than just cloth items would be really cool even if dying metal doesn’t make a lot of sense. Something like letting us choose the primary and secondary colors of an item like in halo would be pretty cool. That said if something like that were to happen it’d probably be a long way away from now cause a lot of things with armor would probably need to be changed and added for it to work.

Because saying you’re going to do something does not equal actually doing it, and things can change in the future. For example, you can say you aren’t a disappointment to your parents, but you always will be just that.

You are sounding oddly specific

he has no reason to abandon ao after putting so much effort into it tho :fr: