Horse update removed

Yeah. It will probably still be added at some point, but it is no longer planned on the roadmap.

thats rough, but then again i didnt really expected horses on the checklist already, i thought it’d be like in the game in like a few updates tbh, feels too early for horses

Vetex decided he’s too bad at making creatures so he ditched the idea. :sunglasses:

1 Like

lol double is probably right

Dang really looked forward to that update too.

if he has too muvh trouble making horses he should just make ridable humand then

15 Likes

Oh… I was looking forward towards that. Though I understand that he would be new to it, I hope it’s not deleted for good

Tbh, would horses even be useful? we already have armor that increases our movement speed, we’ll even be able to fly at level 150, not even considering that the geography of the map doesn’t really help horses

Who needs horses when you can fly?

Flying takes mana

can’t have shit in detroit

3 Likes

Might have to recharge Magic Energy a bit but other than that flying should be a decent way of getting around. So, anyway, why are you telling me this extremely obvious fact?

Horses don’t take mana.

It takes like 3 seconds to full recharge your magic energy

I predicted this would happen. Do you really expect Vetex, who rarely creates rigged models with animations for anything other than humans, to create something as complex as a horse?

It takes 6 seconds to fully recharge mana to fly
It takes 0 seconds to fully recharge mana to ride a horse

But flying around using your magic is cooler than horses, in my opinion. Using horses is fine, but if they’re ever added in they could be very useful for low levels.

Flying is cooler, I agree. Just saying that horses aren’t useless

with horses you will most likely not be able to jump through a river and you will probably have to avoid mountains and stuff

its still in the features tab on the trello tho unknown (1)

5 Likes