Horse update removed

how would we sail on land
how do horses not fit the setting of the game but SHIPS do???

???
I never said we sail on land. I said that I wish we could sail again (aka having a map with more water and travelling between lands). Horses don’t fit the settings. They just don’t. That’s how I see it. Though I am not sure with what you can replace it.

Its a big giant land map
and horses dont fit the game???
take off your nostalgia glasses bro
you think horses dont fit the game because you want the map to be like arcane with sailing , nah bro
you aint getting sailing back
(besides maybe some small islands on the coastline of magius)

sounds fun

yea they would, flight spells need you to stop to recharge magic energy, and are based on blast spell speed. movement speed armor is something not everyone wants or will have, and it still requires you to stop running in order to regain stamina

Well maybe if it was buffed. Rn a full agility build with all nimble enchants on top of that only boosts around 25% more than normal speed

Still can’t wait for Vetex to have to explain horses in the lore when apparently 0 creatures exist in the entire Arcane Universe outside of the sea.
I mean, he could go with “Chaos started altering life and creating beasts and strange creatures on Magius. We don’t know why.”
Which would be a perfect excuse for creatures, monsters, and new equipment/techniques/abilities that could be tied into the storyline.

Animals don’t exist in the lore? What about those ambient animal noises in the forest? Did Vetex explain that, or is it a bunch of humans hiding in bushes making those noises

that’ll teach you to pick a magic you thought was cool
now you get 4x longer travel times compared to light users, i hope you’ve learned your lesson

Guess so.
Or maybe there are exclusively songbirds in the Arcane Universe for some reason.

boats…rivers…like ocean express?

Although I wouldn’t mind horses being added right now it’ll probably be better if the horses were added after the map gets big enough to the point were traveling really becomes a pain.

:frcryin: :frcryin: :frcryin:

What happens when you use a flight spell while on a horse? Solve the debate on this thread

you dismount, then cast the spell…

They definitely exist because I talked to one of the NPC mayors before and they said how the Canopian culture lives with wild animals

I hope it’s because vetex wants more time to make a horse. It will suck if horses never come to World of Magic cause I want to name my guild “The Horsemen”

ignore this, please

wouldn’t horses have stamina?