Hot take: fame players are more toxic than bounty players

fame players switching to 500% swim speed and 300% air capacity the instant they encounter someone level 125

1 Like

vetex is handing out the middle finger (finally)

yall are buddies…
shannon

who

U and kingpot are buddies… this post is bait . . .

asked? dumbass fame stan. anyway, still waiting on how you actually think this is bait because i pretty clearly remember getting hunted after dropping off my sealeds at thorins.

tuff

this take is lukewarm at best

coldest take ever

I love nimblenumble

as someone who has been attacked by both bounty and fame players, i cannot confirm any of this

by any chance are you a high fame player?

As someone who’s been RKed by a max level game player as a level 98 character (who was also fame), I can confirm that high-fame players are toxic as all heck.

not high fame in particular, but still have fame. but i was killed by a maxed out A.S warlord while my berserker file was, like, level 60. then i was killed by a snake that i was transported on the same file. then ganked by A.S members before awakening said file.

as for fame players, there was one guy who attacked me in cirrus while i was looking someone up (he dodged off of the island and combat logged, idiot move). then i was ganked by two ice conjurers in ravenna belonging to some clan named “gumy” or whatever. i was also attacked by explodedoveralls one time too.

the experiences sort of balance out, i guess

some just like to rk yeah try be below 150k fame

i always have been below 150k

yeah nah, I’ve gotten way more toxicity and hatred out of high bounty players than high fame players.
It’s like night and fuckin day (unless they’re Navy, then it’s the same)

lol you got it

i try stay near 0 nowadays

If you try to judge toxicity based on just your own experiences, then someone who is on the leaderboard is going to be an outlier.