How are you guys so good at art

i been at this for like 6 years now and my ass is still not gege

just keep going. the journey will be long, but your work will pay off.

That’s the thing—

I’m not.

horniess is a pathway to many abilities

some of which can be considered… depraved

I think it all boils down to when you started drawing, I drew at a young age but sort of stopped at middle school then started drawing again at high school when I saw my seatmate was an artist, I felt inspired! (I never talked to this person ever lmfao)

When your experienced enough, you can make out 3D shapes and figure out their measurement so you can draw with more details and accuracy, at least that’s how I think it works.

But I personally wouldn’t say I’m good, I sort of need more practice.

1 Like

you WHAT

dont forget the shirtless part, very important

ignoring all of… THAT, honestly what this is based on is very helpful

drawing different body types and focusing on anatomy is a very good way learning and improving – and I KNOW it hurts to erase everything once you draw thr clothes, but it’ll definitely help in the long run to draw the figure first and adding the smaller details later

oh and related to that, going in and trying to capture every single little detail of a character at the very start rlly hindered my growth as an artist. Drawing is a process – you need to gradually build up everything, from the sketch to lineart to colors to rendering, adding the finer details as you go on. it may seem daunting at first, but once you find a rhythm, youll be shitting out new art that you actually are proud of at record speeds :+1:

2 Likes

… hm.

well, as long as it works! not like i’m one to talk.

bro…