I got: blasted arcmancer robes (torso), 6 luminous coral

• Small L (around -12.5% value lost)
  • Medium L (around -25% value lost)
  • Big L (-50% or more value lost)
  • Not an L
0 voters

enormous L
i dont see the point of this trade

id say minor loss if you will be using those pants. if not then yes big l. i should start trying to get blasted arcmancer stuff tho good idea

Thats highway robbery :sob:

pants??? theyre the chestpiece/torso btw

oh well its an even less loss if you use it

I’m going to say big L. Not out of value, but out of gear efficiency

Based on my calculation, lvl 130 blasted arcmancer robes efficiency is only 282 while carina’s gi is 285. But we’re not done yet, a lvl 130 ravenna fallen king armor have a whopping 321 efficiency in total. I can’t accurately calculate defense-related magic gears and sunken because of the defense increase so I avoided using any of them in my calculation

Here’s the formula I used:

EP = (Power x 9)+( Agility/Speed/Size x 3 )

WAIT WTF

23 power and 26 atk speed at lvl 130 yep

man i paid so much for literal shit :sob:

luminous corals arent even really worth anything, you can get those in each like 5th or 6th diving spot

bro did this trade just before it became much easier to get blasteds :sob:

Enormous L that can crash the entire economy

huh wdym

instead of treasure charts choosing a random piece of land from the entire sea, it will now randomly choose an island then choose a piece of land from that island… so arkasius charts will be much easier to get now

1 Like

treasure charts now choose from every island first, instead of every part, so askurius has an equal chance with everything else

somewhere between a medium and big L

I’snt it a hella bad trade either way?

no it sucks regardless

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.