How boss kill?

This guy gives me troll vibes

3 Likes

Either a troll or a child. I feel like there’s a possibility their language problem is genuine, however something tells me they’re underaged. Maybe both? Maybe some troll roleplaying? Either way though, if they’re a genuine person, they already got an answer. If they’re reading this, I recommend getting some buddies to help. Less loot, but your life will be easier.

assuming that he’s learnt English from someone, be it YouTube or a friend or from browsing the internet, there is no way he’d find anyone who speaks like this

why is he talking like a cave man? who taught him to speak like this?

this guy doesn’t feel legit

2 Likes

welp since people think your underaged due to your poor english tell us what your first language is since most people who have poor english usually speak another language.

he sounds underaged even when he said “Hes not underaged”

He sounds like tigerbaby123414 but worse :fr:

Someone tell me how some +13 can be this bad at english, sus

???
what is that desc
oh yeh he verified discord
tf?

???
sussy impostor

ALSO why did you use your rl name or some shit

forum when underaged user

Mans just got exposed ngl

I wonder what his main is

What did I just read?

Oh

WAIT NEKOSAIKU’S BEEN SUSPENDED UNTIL THAT EXACT SAME TIME i’m 90% sure this was nekosaiku’s alt

also haha that my birbday pog

:sleeper::sleeper::sleeper:

Gold users having to spam beam and placed explosion not getting that sweet 218 dmg :frcryin: :frcryin: :frcryin:

So guess we were correct, it was a troll, and there turns out to be an extra layer, the potential that this is an alt of another banned user. So RIP, was entertaining while it lasted.

Yeah…

Guess i’ll close this thread now, no point in it being open anymore lol

Troll account who happened to be the alt of someone banned. Was found out and then got banned again. No point in leaving this open.